Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Seriously?

I cannot get past Krosus (Correct name? The bridge demon) on normal.. I get him to ~50% while I have 90+ all the time, then it starts to go downhill from there.. My best attempt was 15%, and I had all CDs popped.

I have done ALL other bosses on normal, including Etreaus withuot any problem and Gul'dan (while doing eye-achievement).

Troll Moonkin, iLevel 391.
    Go guardian and remember to get back when he starts destroying the bridge (every third strike destroys a portion and you have to get back far enough not to stand on it in time, else you die).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Go guardian and remember to get back when he starts destroying the bridge (every third strike destroys a portion and you have to get off it in time else you die).
    I hate guardian.. They ruined it back in Cata with Vengeance and active mitigation.. That's not what bear tanking was ever about.. It was fighting for threat and passive avoidance.

Also, he doesn't even (when I moonkin) get to 3rd slam.. I'm dead before.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Go guardian and remember to get back when he starts destroying the bridge (every third strike destroys a portion and you have to get back far enough not to stand on it in time, else you die).
    Wouldn't you run out of damage then?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Wouldn't you run out of damage then?
    Nah, my ilvl was 390 and I killed him half-way through the second section of the bridge - he only managed to destroy one of them.

Nah, my ilvl was 390 and I killed him half-way through the second section of the bridge - he only managed to destroy one of them.
    Very interesting, I need to kill Krosus for the pet battle thing and I thought of doing it as Boomkin. I'm 410 ilvl though, maybe that will help me, as I have no bear traits.

Mind telling me what your azerite traits/talents (and trinkets?) were?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Very interesting, I need to kill Krosus for the pet battle thing and I thought of doing it as Boomkin. I'm 410 ilvl though, maybe that will help me, as I have no bear traits.

Mind telling me what your azerite traits/talents (and trinkets?) were?
    Nothing special, I am going all damage by default and only switch to survivability if the fight actually needs it - this particular fight didn't need it.

Azerite helm: Twisted Claws - Shadow of Elune - Overwhelming Power - Impassive Visage
    Azerite shoulders: Guardian's Wrath - Tidal Surge - Unstable Flames - Resounding Protection
    Azerite chest: Burst of Savagery - Ruinous Bolt - Gutripper - Vampiric Seed

The most important thing about azerite as far as I am concerned is don't stack what doesn't stack, wasting a slot. :-)

Trinket 1: Kezan Stamped Bijou (on use haste buff, I just macro it into Mangle)
    Trinket 2: Razzashi Tooth Medallion (a crit proc)

Talents are a simple Mangle build, because failures are nearly always about some mechanic that you have to watch, I find that simplifying the rotation as much as possible helps more than trying to do 5% more DPS - if there's a shortage of DPS, it's usually bigger than that and you just have to go feral / boomkin and find a way not to die:

Blood Frenzy (as a general note, I nearly never take Brambles because sometimes there are periods or targets to which you don't want to do any damage, so I don't want any reflects at all, this mostly happens with achievements) - Wild Charge (I think this is the best spell in this row by far, very versatile, like it a lot) - Restoration Affinity (the only survivability that I can skip that I usually still take, but on some fights it's better to take Feral / Balance - eg, for the first damn boss of HFC I am taking Feral) - Mighty Bash (alternating frequently here, using all three) - Soul of the Forest (I like Galactic Guardian and take it from time to time, but Soul of the Forest is a natural choice for centering on Mangle) - Guardian of Elune (I find this helps balance damage with survivability best) - Rend and Tear.
    Last edited by rda; 2019-04-21 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks a lot! Will try it later on. Peculiar how Krosus doesn't need survivability, I always thought it was a high damage boss, esp with the slams.

I was studying abroad for a year, and I'm not really actively playing WoW right now. There doesn't seem to be much activity here, but if someone would like to take over managing the spreadsheet, let me know.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a 464 Druid, I've managed to clear 8/10 Mythic Nighthold, mostly as Feral, some as Balance.

I don't feel like playing through an epidemic