Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Warlock, in my experience. Refining all three specs for MoP, in which they all play differently but also feel smooth, is one of the best things they've done in the game for a while on the class side of things. Lock has never been my main but it's the prime candidate for WoD because I fell in love with the class when I started playing it in MoP.
    Level 100 warlock is nothing like level 90 warlock, sadly.

Monks, because they're basically refined rogues. I know rogues don't get a lot of changes, but the double dipping of resources (CP & energy) and penalizing for using anything less than 5 CPs for Combat is still a problem that has been fixed already for DKs and Monks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Deleted
    Rogue.

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage was last patch. Every spec being viable is about as refined as you can get. I would say Rogue now.

Quick, everyone post your favorite class! You shall see each and every class here soon!

PS: rogue. least changes ever. and no, my main is a druid.

Monks, Warlocks. The two most recently designed/re-desined classes.

Deleted
    Rogue of course, easy to play, difficult to master, most rewarding to play imho. If it aint broke don't fix it, well it seems blizz agrees at least.

Deleted
    I'd say either Warlocks or Rogues. Warlocks because they've received a revamp fairly recently, and every spec feels defined and refined. Rogues for an opposite reason, they've had the least changes throughout WoWs history, so at least the devs think it's as good a class as they get.

Depends what the hell refined is supposed to mean.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    OP asks for class. People post specs.
    Kind of his fault given his post implies he's asking for most sophisticated rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Mists Warlock used to be, WoD Warlock is only a hollow shell of its former self.

Assuming you're using "refined" correctly as a term meaning least amount of abilities and easiest, most streamlined and annoyance free gameplay, then rogue, specifically assassination.

Shaman

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Obviously hunter. Blizzard did *fantastic* job with hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    At the moment, I'd say that Hunters and Warlocks are pretty close to being "the most refined" as they're distinct from each other (Warlocks far moreso than Hunters, but still) and all three specs have a fairly straight-forward way to play that isn't shrouded in "the hell are they thinking?" like some of the others. (*cough*Anticipation still isn't baseline?*cough*)

The issue with Monks is that one spec has been heavily "adjusted" multiple times in one expansion and then partially redesigned again in the next one, another went through three masteries in a row, and the third was so much trouble the devs put a litreally "*.85" multiplier on their damage that could be seen in the character pane. They're pretty far from done. They're also the only class I know that has a talent that's only useful to one spec in nearly any situation imaginable (chi torpedo) and yet it's still not swapped for a different talent when in the other two specs like nearly every other similar situation.
    Yeah, no idea why they didn't change that for WW/BrM in WoD. It was the perfect opportunity.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Would also have to say Rogue due to the fewest changes.

I haven't even logged into my rogue during my 7 free days, so I have no idea if it even plays any different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Refined? I've always felt Mages were pretty well designed, apart from the level 90 talents which are really what's pushing me away from the class, but now I'm not quite sure. I can't really say many classes feel "complete" anymore, but I can tell you that Enhancement definitely feels the complete opposite.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll be the first to say it. Prot warrior. I don't always want to tank, but when I do, it's with my prot warrior.
    Allarise - lfgdating.com.
    In it for the mount hunting.

Feral Druid because...meow

Rogue, easy. Least number of changes with almost no major changes over the years except to bring all of them up to being PVE viable. Combo points being "on" the rogue is a big change, but not game changing. Rogue, easy.

Druid

Warlock is probably 2nd place for having 3 of the same type of spec that all play quite differently.