10+ Year Old Account

Question Open world trinket (Drogbar Rocks) always sims very high bug or under the radar..

So I haven't seen much posted about it specially with reddit dark but my Drogbar Rocks trinket at 411 sims consistently very high. I pair it with H Dragonfire Bomb Dispenser.

We're talking its pretty much only a 1% increase to replace it with H Sark trinket and a side grade for Anvil/Nelt trinket. Any other melee noticed this also? Or is this maybe a sim issue putting too much weight on it? Also this is on a 431 Sub rogue.
    I have often regretted having spoken, but never for having not. -De Commynes

I've just ran a fresh sim and for me (439 Ret Paladin) it's a 1,5% to 3% downgrade vs. 437 raid trinkets Zaqali Chaos Grapnel, Beacon to the Beyond and Elementium Pocket Anvil.
    So yes, it sims quite high, but not high enough to be a sidegrade to the "good" heroic raid trinkets.
    Last edited by cremor; 2023-06-20 at 12:49 PM.

Yo, had same "problem", are you sitting on bad stat weight? E.g super high crit?
    It simmed high for me at the start due to me having retarded amounts of crit for raid/st fights with basically 0 haste (which is second best stat for Havoc).
    As that panned out - Drogbar sunk in value.

Saw a video about those trinkets, apparently its really good on high crit classes but bis raid/m+ stuff beats it out at 441-447, i assume people don't really use it much cause of the ilvl, as we all know ilvl>>>>>performance.

Isn't fthe highest you can get them 411? Enjoy them in your normal raids until you get heroic raid trinkets.