Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

WoD ads on XBOX = free XBOX avatar stuff

Just noticed on my XBOX 360 Games page that Blizzard is advertising WoD there (another sign of Blizzard getting cozy with consoles). You can watch the WoD cinematic intro as well as the whole Warlords series of videos.

You get XBOX avatar items for watching each video, starting with Gorehowl's Axe for watching the WoD cinematic, and then another item for each part of the Warlords series.

PF.

Hi PixelFox,

Thanks for informing me as to this find! I can't say I plan to pick up WoW on console should it ever go that direction.

Kind Regards,

Raiju
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

They did this before, gave horde/alliance shirts. But I like new stuff

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Did you just manually put PF at the end of your post, like an email signature? Why?
    Because 34 years manually signing posts on the Internet lol.

PF.

Or, you know, people who play consoles are still bang on their target demographic

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    Because 34 years manually signing posts on the Internet lol.

PF.
    Do you come from the future?

Could be also that Windows 10 is coming to XBOX 1.

Deleted
    Cool i guess.

E.

This gives much to ponder.

W.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

That's cool and all but if WoW ever comes to Consoles that will be an interesting day. I'm not saying that's what you were implying either, just saying. :P
    I doubt they will though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Hi PixelFox,

Thanks for informing me as to this find! I can't say I plan to pick up WoW on console should it ever go that direction.

Kind Regards,

Raiju
    This is golden.

On topic - not surprised at all. Blizzard is already getting new people to jump on a Blizzwagon through D3:UEE and now is actively trying to get them interested in WoW as well. Sounds very fair, especially if you get free stuff, hey.

My god, so tempting to sign this message.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Maybe he came from an anon-only board? Like 4chan?
    >just a theory

A.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbynator View Post
    Do you come from the future?
    Nah, the past just goes back farther than you realize. My first Usenet post made through the Internet was made in late 1980.

PF.

Nah, the past just goes back farther than you realize. My first Usenet post made through the Internet was made in late 1980.

PF.
    I think it's more impressive that you've kept the name PixelFox for 34 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted

PF.
    Impressive.

And on topic, I like this, is it Xbox One as well as 360?

B

To me it is a clear sign we will see a seperate Warcraft based game on consoles soon.

Like I stated in another thread, probably a BG based one, not a full fledged MMO of course.

Meh.

Misspelled name of the first Assassin's Creed protagonist with an "y" stuck at the end.

Dear PixelFox 'PF'

In regards to your subject matter, i find this increasingly interesting, as it is not their target market in the realm of MMOs, however any and all advertising is fantastic.

Yours in Good Faith,

Lord Veora Esquire, Leader of the free-folk, Sword of the Mountain Dawn, Red Fire of the West, Bane of Sandwiches, Eater of Icecream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting...I'm curious to see how this will play out on consoles if it were to happen.

YA.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

this guy seriously manually signed his post..... damm that's lame

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    this guy seriously manually signed his post..... damm that's lame

BB.
    fixed!

also,

N.