I lose -119 strength
    I win +17 armor
    +39 stamina
    +18 haste
    +16 mastery
    +86 leech
    +1 prismatic socket

The strength loss is too hight, right?
    I'd say so. Sure you get some stamina, and a socket, but the stat upgrades are miniscule so they don't make up for the massive loss of Str.

Hey, as Protadin is my alt I'm not really up to date with all the stuff about it so just quick question: is icy-veins updated with newest stat/spell prios?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blargenshmeh View Post
    It's definitely fun and definitely cheesy, but most of the time it feels like I'm trying too hard to make it work. It's a gain, I can't argue that, but it doesn't feel worth it.

BTW, what's up with the haste gems/enchants Astur?
    Works best for me and I've found nothing when trying to find that it's wrong - and I've spent several hours trying to work out why I'm the only one who gets Haste as the best stat whenever I sim and whenever I try it ingame. Still can't work it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astur View Post
    Works best for me and I've found nothing when trying to find that it's wrong - and I've spent several hours trying to work out why I'm the only one who gets Haste as the best stat whenever I sim and whenever I try it ingame. Still can't work it out.
    You sure you're simming TMI and not DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Nerzhul does this way, WAY too much it is really annoying. Also imperator does it too on force now , gets behind you and stuff, really irritating ><
    Okay so I wasn't high as balls when pugging h imp yesterday (which i got trinket from bonus rolls with wooo \o/. Its like welp there goes 1/3 of my hp for free thanks game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Some of the fucking trash hits harder then the bosses I swear. Shits ridiculous.
    My favorite trash is the 2 ogron + axe guy. Just lust and pray everyone kills it fast enough. That and the little ghoul guys on the way to butcher. (I tend to get aggro on all of them from my dk ot and 10 stacks of that debuff = someone dear god throw a cooldown on me the pain it hurts). At the same end though its not as boring as kargath's trash. which just feels like a long drawn out trash pull. I'd rather have fast dying hard hitting trash then slowwww burn trash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    You sure you're simming TMI and not DPS?
    Yep, Haste is by far and away my worst stat for dps right now according to simcraft - feel free to sim it for me, just make sure that you change Holy Shield to Seraphim, I have a habit of not changing spec after our Imperator pulls/kills and so seem to log out with Holy Shield a lot.

On that note, can anyone tell me how to plot wrt TMI rather than DPS/DTPS in Simcraft? (can't remember which one it is by default, but its useless nonetheless) I would quite like to have a look at the scaling plots.

P.S. Here's the results I get with Seraphim and my current gear against TMI Standard Boss, T17M with a 6-second TMI window.
    http://i.imgur.com/BrQFV2D.jpg
    Pretty sure I'm approaching a Haste breakpoint which is why Haste seems to be rather strong, but I can't exactly calculate where it is, so can't try and understand it.
    Last edited by mmocfa6b58f0cc; 2015-01-11 at 05:35 PM.

It is even worse on large groups. Before, they'd fan out fairly slowly. Now it is like you're being swarmed by zerglings in SC2.

Quote Originally Posted by Astur View Post
    Haste also comes out very strong for me as well in TMI, chief among the non-BA secondaries. It feels correct in-game as well, but I'm too lazy/CBA/we to change enchants or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    Haste also comes out very strong for me as well in TMI, chief among the non-BA secondaries. It feels correct in-game as well, but I'm too lazy/CBA/we to change enchants or anything.
    As has been discussed previously - haste has wonky plateaus. It may look top at one moment, then change one piece and its bottom again. Be very careful in simming it one day and determining haste will be best for you moving forward. One little change can throw it all off.

Deleted
    I've been simming my character throughout progress and have always had haste at a really high value, hence why I want to try and do a scaling plot against TMI rather than DTPS. Because when I know what the breakpoint is, I can try and get some understanding of it.

Deleted
    (My) First raid back after our Christmas break. First night having a pop at Brackenspore. Didn't actually find the breath that bad at all. I got by quite comfortably with just a DivProt+Purity from another Paladin, using HS+DivPurp. So much going on in the fight though, had one awful pull where the gap in the wall was just a mile away. Looking forward to getting back in there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squinty View Post
    So boys and girls what trinkets are we going for?
    Eidolon and Scabbard for maximum derps

To be frank there are very few trinkets in Highmaul that aren't viable now that we scale well with Strength. Pillar and Blinded Eye are obviously best for survival, while Scabbard and Eidolon will FUCK. SHIT. UP. The only trinket I find pretty meh is Tectus' Beating Heart.

Deleted
    All of the trinkets are viable, ideally I would run with Pillar of Earth and either Pol's / EAE on progress - depending on the fight. But all 5 Str/Tank trinkets are usable

Quote Originally Posted by Candlemaster View Post
    That and the little ghoul guys on the way to butcher. (I tend to get aggro on all of them from my dk ot and 10 stacks of that debuff = someone dear god throw a cooldown on me the pain it hurts). At the same end though its not as boring as kargath's trash. which just feels like a long drawn out trash pull. I'd rather have fast dying hard hitting trash then slowwww burn trash.
    You know you can bubble that debuff off right?

Deleted
    Question for y'all what's killed Brackenspore - about how many stacks was the big add getting to?

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Question for y'all what's killed Brackenspore - about how many stacks was the big add getting to?
    we wiped on 18% last night, we weren't letting the add go above 6. so he was dying around 6 or as soon as he reached 7. We decided to 3 tank it made the tanking portion a total joke.

Yeah he shouldn't get to more then 6 stacks ideally, if he does he needs to die quickly into the 7th
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mythic pillar from mission, it helps a lot for progress. We had our first night on Brackenspore yesterday and I felt I'd die at least twice as much if it wasn't for extra 766 stam from that one.