10+ Year Old Account

Potential Tony Hawk's Pro Skater return?

Remember this series? Yep i remember. Keep in mind it is only speculation allthough Sabi says nah.

https://twitter.com/New_WabiSabi/sta...99011805261824

For now, let's remind ourselves the great intro to THPS3!

You think you want it but you don't.

Exhibit A: THPS HD

Exhibit B: THPS5

Just let the franchise stay dead Activision you make it worse and an even bigger mockery with each new release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You think you want it but you don't.

Exhibit A: THPS HD

Exhibit B: THPS5

Just let the franchise stay dead Activision you make it worse and an even bigger mockery with each new release.
    At one point i agree on that. Activision may lay waste to another great franchise.

An online skate park creator type thing like Mario maker would make it stand out.

Back in the day I used the play these games like a madman, but since then every iteration/reboot couldn't manage to capture me again. I personally think the games themselves wouldn't hold up well today, certainly not in the current climate. Frankly I think I expect more these days from a game like that and it isn't going to deliver that anyway. Also skating is pretty irrelvant compared to the craze back then.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

They'll never get Shrek again so what's the point, you'll miss the highest tier skateboarder.

Part of what made it so fun was the crazy ridiculous things, not sure they can recapture that honestly.

Only fun thing about these games was purposely racking the player character on railings.

Funnier than a football to the groin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally yesterday I saw a YouTube video with Tony Hawk from recently saying he'd love to do another one but there's nothing in the works.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    That HD remake was bad, I hope if they do, they'd go back to the Underground/Wasteland format of just roaming around a world doing quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic should create a skateboarding mode to Fortnite creative mode. Let the kids have lobbies where they can create/play/share skateparks live online. They'd be able to print money at a faster rate.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be fine with a proper port of THPS4 that doesn't involve shady downloads from abandonware sites, and user made patches. Thx.

acti has the rights for 1 more year. this is the last game and its going to be terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just let the game die after the atrocious last ones.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    acti has the rights for 1 more year. this is the last game and its going to be terrible.
    Nah, their deal expired shortly after THPS5 released and that was the case for it- just some shovelware pushed out for a last minute money grab on the deal. If they end up releasing another game then they made a new deal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here i am, doin everything i can