Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thedogmode View Post
    1. how do you know this?

2. if they had done their job properly then they wouldn't have had to stay for three days straight, as you claim
    Couldn't agree more. Business should always prepare for the worst even though things are going smoothly before launch. They have known for years that the first days of a game release as big as this always come with all sorts of issues.

How the hell can they be at a loss here? This should have been fixed by now, the ONE thing they did that is noticeable is to increase queue times...in-game the same areas are still as fucked as before.

This is probably as close to Blizzard trolling players as we are ever going to see:

11:03- All realms are now live. We'll continue keeping a close eye on performance and see you in game!
    They forgot to add /End Sarcasm..

Logged on at what is 8am on Oceanic server.. Nearly 2k people in the queue. Two hours later, 700 still in queue and estimated wait time is between 2 and 3 hours.

I wonder if the queue is now classified as "in game"....

Deleted
    MyRareFinder is so much better than HandyNotes Draenor Treasures.
    You don't need HandyNotes, MRF has multilanguage support and the treasures are sooo incomplete that I prefer to buy the Blizzard Maps in Ashran anyway.

I wish TomTom would hurry up and correct the issues with Nagrand Waypoints so my guide could be useful throughout all of Draenor ;_;

See you in game HAH!
    See you in the queue he means, over 2000 people in queue at 1:50 in the night here and I have never seen a queue on that server before in my 9 years on that server.
    I dont even want to try waiting for it, the queue at peak time with 4-5k people in it is at least 4 hours long!! The evening is over before I can even start playing, this is an absolute disgrace.
    I paid €45 plus €12 subscription to play this game and Im just not able to because Blizzard doesnt get their act together.

4 accounts, 4 subs, cant login and play on launch or at all due to q times and server crashes. I get the DDOSing but maybe some serious credits should be issues for game time lost ? Its really only fair.

Lol and on top of all the waiting (i'm currently on the fifth hour of my queue since i got home from work), they're going into a "scheduled" maintenance tomorrow. A SIX HOURS maintenance.
    While it'll be "bedtime" for you guys in North America and you essentially won't lose play time, here in Brazil it means a 9AM-3PM maintenance. Basically, we'll lose half a day of playing this stupid expansion.
    To summarize my experience so far:
    Thursday: got home from work 6PM, waited on a 3 hour queue, played a laggy, buggy game from 9PM to 11PM, then went to bed.
    Friday: got home from work 6PM, waited on a 5 and a half hour queue, currently playing a kinda laggy, buggy game. It's 10:50PM, and i'll play until 12:30AM.
    Saturday (how it's gonna be): wake up 8AM, TRY to play a little before the maintenance (if there's no queue, which i doubt). Realms go down until 3PM. Then, 4PM i have a friend's wedding party to go, and won't be back until around 10PM. I'll probably go to sleep then. Which leaves sunday as the only day i'll be able to play the game since its launch, that is if they fix things.

Gotta say... this is the most frustrating expansion launch so far.

Taking forever to get in, then after getting there..... Character Not Found..... WTF Blizz

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Can anyone tell me what this means:
    Collision geometry has been added to Drek'Thar, Thrall, and Gazlowe in Frostfire Ridge.
    Sorry if it is a dumb question, but I haven't a damned clue and Google didn't seem to bring up anything relevant to a video game.

I like how in the video "looking for group" they said "we had connection problems. from there on we new how to fix this type of problems".... BULLSHIT lol

There's only 1440 minutes in a day.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That old saying Caught with Pants down is so opt for Blizzard at the moment.
    Early beta was fine when they started sending out more invites the "issues" people are seeing were present months ago.
    some people could access Garrisons and just get playing the Game whilst other never got Garrisons working. lost Characters for weeks got stuck on mounts and severe lag in the new zones. One day we all decided to submit tickets and posts on the EU fourm with Screen shots what was going on not one blue reply so we tried again and the same the thread just trailed down the forum.

Even totally dead servers in the EU that were dead in MOP and Cata are now locked and again in game some people can access Garrisons no problem whilst others are waiting hours to log on then being excluded outside the Garrisons. the very least someone within Blizzard needs to review what the hell is going on within the WOW department these issues were identified as part of the beta Stress tests so why didn't they act on them ?

Deleted
    Today's Report: Logs in around 13.00 sits in 6 hour que until 19.00, goes afk to make some food, comes back and and apparently I disconnected, reconnecting in hope that I haven't lost my place in the que, que restarts at 3152, no WoW today.

Good night.