Thread: Smugglers den

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Smugglers den

Is it still bugged?

10+ Year Old Account
    In what regards...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont believe it was bugged, they just nerfed it.

No Garrison Resources anymore.

Bugged when you change Outposts until a realm restart to apply a hotfix that fixes it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfisher View Post
    Bugged when you change Outposts until a realm restart to apply a hotfix that fixes it.
    So don't waste my gold changing outposts since I can't get GR from it anymore? Buzz kill

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    So don't waste my gold changing outposts since I can't get GR from it anymore? Buzz kill
    Hotfixed but will require a realm restart. Was fixed yesterday and there's restarts today so after that it should work fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfisher View Post
    Hotfixed but will require a realm restart. Was fixed yesterday and there's restarts today so after that it should work fine
    Awesome, thanks for the info. Also, I love your note haha

Deleted
    According to GM who answered my ticket when i complained about change not changing my ability from inn one to smuggler, he said that its a bug and will be fixed, but said "but anyway, since you cant buy resources from smuggler at the moment its not too big of a loss, but those bugs will be fixed soon"

So seems like resource not being on smuggler was a bug too, same as switch not working

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    According to GM who answered my ticket when i complained about change not changing my ability from inn one to smuggler, he said that its a bug and will be fixed, but said "but anyway, since you cant buy resources from smuggler at the moment its not too big of a loss, but those bugs will be fixed soon"

So seems like resource not being on smuggler was a bug too, same as switch not working
    Glad to hear it! A day or 2 ago I switched to Smuggler's Den for the GR, but noticed that the summon was bugged. However, the ticket system was bugged too, so I couldn't contact a GM about it. Glad to hear that 10K drain won't be useless... provided they fix the bug in a timely fashion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CopyKat View Post
    Glad to hear it! A day or 2 ago I switched to Smuggler's Den for the GR, but noticed that the summon was bugged. However, the ticket system was bugged too, so I couldn't contact a GM about it. Glad to hear that 10K drain won't be useless... provided they fix the bug in a timely fashion.
    They did fix it yesterday, it was in hotfix list, but they stated it needs a realm restart to take effect... and realm restart happened today at 5am CET... so if its all right and it worked, it should be fixed already

They disabled them because they got abused, apparently there was a way to circumvent the 10 minutes timer and buy as many resources as you needed. Guess I was lucky that I had bought enough resources to upgrade to level 3 before they removed them

Also, could you point to the hotfix you mention? I didn't see it in the notes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    They disabled them because they got abused, apparently there was a way to circumvent the 10 minutes timer and buy as many resources as you needed. Guess I was lucky that I had bought enough resources to upgrade to level 3 before they removed them

Also, could you point to the hotfix you mention? I didn't see it in the notes.
    If you check hotfix list on blue tracker, its under 18th, so guess 2 days ago already, just needed a restart

"[Requires a realm restart.] Spires of Arak: Bonus for the building should now switch correctly when changing buildings for the outpost. "

If you check hotfix list on blue tracker, its under 18th, so guess 2 days ago already, just needed a restart

"[Requires a realm restart.] Spires of Arak: Bonus for the building should now switch correctly when changing buildings for the outpost. "
    That only fixed the missing ability. They did not add the Garnison Resource Crate back to the vendor. And I guess they won't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    That only fixed the missing ability. They did not add the Garnison Resource Crate back to the vendor. And I guess they won't.
    Ah, that... no i wasnt talking about that, i just said what gm told me, that it was a bug and will be fixed.
    I said change was already hotfixed, as guy asked about it, since he changed and it was bugged.
    When will resources return, that is still unknown, but gm said it was a bug, so guess it will be back one day when whatever is bugged about it is fixed.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, that... no i wasnt talking about that, i just said what gm told me, that it was a bug and will be fixed.
    I said change was already hotfixed, as guy asked about it, since he changed and it was bugged.
    When will resources return, that is still unknown, but gm said it was a bug, so guess it will be back one day when whatever is bugged about it is fixed.
    For some reason i can't change that outpost. And yes, I am level 100. anyone know why? Or maybe I'm talking to the wrong person, so if anyone know who the person is for the horde side, i would love to know!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Ugh, dammit. I never got to buy any Garrison Resources from that guy. I have no real interest in him anymore for my Level 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Ugh, dammit. I never got to buy any Garrison Resources from that guy. I have no real interest in him anymore for my Level 100.
    It's not like the 20% xp bonus for having the Brewery is doing anything for you at lv 100 either. At least with the Smuggler's Run you can also potentially buy another follower (lv 99 I think) and a 28 slot bag.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's lame but I guess it explains it. Throughout leveling I was able to buy resources from him a few times but I usually try a few times a day in the past week and haven't seen it at all.

Never seen him sell GR either. Still, very happy with that bag. That alone was reason enough to pick it over the inn.

I was fortunate enough to make good use of the smuggler while he still sold garrison resources, and probably got about 300-400 just from him by the time I made level 100. This put me in a good position to level my garrison to tier 3 immediately and fill all my new plots.

But it is really disappointing for those who didn't get that chance. Especially because the Brewery / Smuggler's Den choice was interesting, since you were basically choosing short term gain of levelling speed versus long term gain of garrison resources. They should have just nerfed the availability of the crate or increased it's gold cost significantly - after all, gold is meant to be the main currency this expansion, right?