Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    More importantly, did they fix the issue where you would randomly get dropped from the raid?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Does the helm drop once only?
    No.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I really want the fiery enchant, running MC with a 40-man LFR on a daily basis would make anyone want to kill themselves.

The only thing I dont like about the personal loot system in dungeons is that you have to go loot the corpse which makes it feel like just any other mob. Why didnt they just make it like LFR/Flex personal loot where it pops up on your screen and automatically goes into your bag? If you dont win, just throw a bag of gold in there the same way.

Deleted
    well, farming the pet more than once weekly would require to be actually enter the instance more than once... i've been stuck in the queue 1h+ as dps several times now without ever having seen the raid. the queue averages are listed as 7-20 min... it's frustrating.

Deleted
    They forgot to mention that they removed the portal to Frostfire Ridge, that was next to the Cata ones. Also that the dark portal in blasted lands takes you to Warspear.
    No more "taking warspear portal at garrison, then going through Org to get to the garrison again"

Nice!!!! Lets start the nerfing of the xpac early. Plz just email me epics. K thx

If you want to endure repeated runs of Molten Core during the anniversary event, you are free to do so!

How very appropriate wording lol

Thankfully RNGesus was looking out for me and gave me the enchant on my first and only kill.

I can only imagine how suicidal I'd feel chain running LFR MC. Even doing it daily would have made me a very negative person. I was considering weekly for the enchant, but once again, thank RNGesus, I don't have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did Molten Core last night and as a healer, I welcome the trash nerfs. They hit way too hard for it to be feasible to keep everyone alive unless people coordinated really well, which frankly is problematic in an LFR setting (we did kill all the bosses, though). The raid was very negative until we actually managed to get to the last few bosses when we finally could relax after killing such a ridiculous amount of trash. Took 2-3 hours to complete everything, so not having to commit so much time just to get rewarded at the very end is very much welcome.

Also, good on Blizzard to listen to the community about the Personal Loot issue. Really good changes, I have to say.

Deleted
    Whining bads got MC nerfed...

This is why we can't have nice things.

LFR MC is probably the worst experience I've ever had in WoW. It really speaks volumes about how awful and incompetent the wow playerbase is.

LFR MC is not fun. An unfortunate addition to an otherwise stellar expansion.