Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    Lots of players are playing Gladiator Warrior because of how well it is doing, and will be toned down a bit.
    Players gravitate towards the spec which deals the most damage, and Gladiator shouldn't be the answer for Warriors.

Are you fucking kidding me? Maybe make the other specs viable. I give up on this game. Glad was my last hope.
    Regret boosting a warrior to 90 and being my first 100 >.> Gladiator is fun as shit, but fuck if they nerf the spec I don't know what to do...It is a spam fest if you can't spam you are just all kinds of fucked...Guess it is time to level my Rogue, or a hunter -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    "Highmaul Normal has been tuned around you having 5 man Heroic dungeon gear, where Highmaul Heroic was tuned around having Highmaul Normal gear; A natural progression."

Really, like in no patch/expansion ever? Why not scrub flex and tune "heroic" for heroic dungeon gear, like it's supposed to be, you turds...?
    I did my first Heroic Highmaul run today. It felt exactly like Normal did back before Flex was a thing. And no, we didn't have Norm gear. We had 630-636 dungeon gear with a few crafted mixed in.

We're looking at a minimum of 2 raid tiers this expansion, 3 is not out of the question. Ideally, raid tiers last at least 6 months each.
    Does this pretty much confirm that we will have expansion news sometime this spring?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    If there are no plans to allow for other types of rerolls, then for the love of god can we make mastery for WW/MW useful? A deadweight stat has no place in the current loot system.

You guys can say faster expansions all you want, do you think you can clear 2 tiers of mythic content within months of it's release?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really surprised though about peoples reactions to nerfs it has and always will be like this (even I have been guilty of overreacting to nerfs but I still play the class / spec).. But when you get a FOTM class / spec it always gets nerfed eventually it has always been like this so no real surprise though for some it is (dunno why).. For me I play a class / spec that is no where near a FOTM class / spec in fact it is far from it, the reason I play them is because I enjoy playing them and nothing more..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    More than likely you wont ever see that amount of raids again is that the writing team is probably starting to run out of idea's on where to take the lore of the game..

Back in the early days of WoW there was a lot of story from the Warcraft RTS games to get ideas from, now that they have used all those ideas they are probably getting near the end of what they have (if not already) and are probably void of ideas of what to do next..
    Uhhh scrap lore give the "it's been a good run" speech then make content without the restrictions of lore which will undoubtedly be better.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I don't understand why mages are getting buffs when they're fine, and middle of the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Lots of players are playing Gladiator Warrior because of how well it is doing, and will be toned down a bit.
    Players gravitate towards the spec which deals the most damage, and Gladiator shouldn't be the answer for Warriors.

I'm sorry... Personally I went Glad cause I love the concept of Sword and Board DPS, not cause its "OMG FOTM". Plus, Glad's already been "Toned Down"... what are they going to do next?
    I'm pretty sure they mean in general and not "every player did it because of this"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by buffalowbie View Post
    I don't understand why mages are getting buffs when they're fine, and middle of the pack.
    99th percentile players, 648-662 ilvl, normal highmaul. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/6#dataset=99&difficulty=3&bracket=2
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

MC wasn't meant to be run more than once?
    I had to do it 6 times before I got a Hatespark.

99th percentile players, 648-662 ilvl, normal highmaul. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ty=3&bracket=2
    Looks to me like they have a viable spec in frost, which was also called out as getting buffs. Fire does need a small increase, as does arcane. But I don't see why frost needs it. Mages can't handle not being OP?

ETA:

I'm sure tier bonuses are going to factor in to DPS in a while too. They should wait till then before giving classes buffs.
    Last edited by buffalowbie; 2014-12-07 at 08:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm seriously pissed if they nerf Gladiators, but don't buff Arms and Fury. Not to mention if they leave MM Hunters and WW Monks untouched.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    You guys can say faster expansions all you want, do you think you can clear 2 tiers of mythic content within months of it's release?
    Do you think most players care about a heroic tiers let alone mythic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg gnome hunters ftw.

So much lying bullshit that they expect their customers to lap up.

"We didn't know if we would put Flying back into 6.1. We didn't consult ourselves and we're just as surprised as you are that we're not including Flying again."

For fuck's sake, seriously? And there's going to be white knights all over the place defending this ludicrous bullshit.

no flying is lame. If people don't want to fly they've always had the option of not doing it. Now their bs is being shoved down everyones throat.

Gladiator nerfs are horrible. Forget the dmg. They're ignoring ANOTHER reason why many warriors have switched to gladiator.
    Arms and fury are INCREDIBLY BORING in wod.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    A ton of us kept a low level follower so we wouldn't get shut out of all the sub 100 missions that tended to be short in duration, so you could pump out a lot of missions and get more crates, which would level up your followers with the enhancements.
    Which is exactly what they don't want you to do.

"The revised Molten Core experience was not meant to be done more than once, unless you're a pet collector in which case LOL SUCKS 2 B U "

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    So much lying bullshit that they expect their customers to lap up.

"We didn't know if we would put Flying back into 6.1. We didn't consult ourselves and we're just as surprised as you are that we're not including Flying again."

For fuck's sake, seriously? And there's going to be white knights all over the place defending this ludicrous bullshit.
    I watched some the interview and they are still pulling we don't really know whether flight will return line.

I have to say it was really disappointing to see just how far out of touch with everything that made the game great for me they have become. Couple this with trying to spin potentially the least amount content compared to any of the previous expansions in only two tiers all hope I had of WOD returning WOW to its former glory has evaporated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    "The revised Molten Core experience was not meant to be done more than once, unless you're a pet collector in which case LOL SUCKS 2 B U "
    Even if it was the case that players were not supposed to run it more than once it is still no excuse for it being such an unenjoyable experience.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalowbie View Post
    Looks to me like they have a viable spec in frost, which was also called out as getting buffs. Fire does need a small increase, as does arcane. But I don't see why frost needs it. Mages can't handle not being OP?

ETA:

I'm sure tier bonuses are going to factor in to DPS in a while too. They should wait till then before giving classes buffs.
    Mages are under Elemental Shamans and Shadow Priests, should never be the case. Their tier would have to be pretty amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Do you think most players care about a heroic tiers let alone mythic?
    I don't have the poll on what players care about can I peek at yours? What do you want faster expansions for if you're not doing the content?
    My Collection