Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mythic Imperator Mar'gok Kill Video, December 19 Hotfixes, Blue Tweets, Fan Art

PTR on Holidays, Blue Posts Holiday Break, Rift Trials Improvements, Item Synthesis Suggestion

Battle of the Best Invitational #2 Survival Guide

Illidan Evasion Hotfix - Dec 18th, Town Hall Heroes #44 - Holiday Special 2014

Paragon - Mythic Imperator Mar'gok Kill Video
    Paragon has shared their Imperator Mar'gok kill video.

Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixes - December 19
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
    • Garrison Buildings
      • Gladiator's Sanctum: Resolved a situation that could cause players to be unable to receive new Nemesis quests.

Quests
    • Frostfire Ridge
      • The Cure: Frostwolf Gladiators can no longer be killed by Alliance players.

UI
    • Guild Bank Money Logs should now be able to correctly display records of transactions greater than 215,000 gold.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Classes
    Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    So you say dps shamans are underperforming yet you nerf enhances set bonus? Logic much?
    If it was a badly tuned for Ret, it was badly tuned for Enhance. We can find another way to help. (holinka)

PvP
    Will we be able to purchase conquest gear with honor after earning 27,000 conquest for the season?
    no. That was primarily for offsets and the gear just changes now. Unnecessary going forward. (holinka)

Suggest making PvP trinket set bonus a buff on player so it's possible to choose targets accordingly.Take advantage of no setbonus
    you just want transparency of the bonus? (holinka)

Garrisons
    I get that people asked for it, but if you can buy both then why bother with choices/branching paths at all?
    You can't swap till you finish the zone and hit max level, still a decent amount of time with that bldg (Muffinus)

Reputation / Questing
    So frustrated at Apexis dailies. Spend 90% of my time running around trying to tag a mob. So is everyone else. Can we at least share the elites? Would make it feel more like joining a battle than competing to push a button first.
    Try joining a group! Use the new Group-Finder button to join a group in progress doing that content. Give it a try! (DaveKosak)

Fan Art Update
    The World of Warcraft Fan Art Section has been updated with two new pieces of fan artwork.

I love this kill video. #ParagonFanBoy2014

10+ Year Old Account
    dat garrosh fanart though

Did that guy complaining about apexis dailies seriously not think to join a group first? Is this really how asocial the community has become?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    dat garrosh fanart though
    Aztecs on acid you know?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolburke View Post
    Did that guy complaining about apexis dailies seriously not think to join a group first? Is this really how asocial the community has become?
    Why do i have to join a raid grp? When it would be easy fix for shareable mobs?
    And problem still would exist, 2-3 full 40 man raids farming 1 spot and fighting for tagging the mob 1'st

one of the best kill video i have ever seen.. gratz to the makers and paragon! :-)

apexis daily.. this daily is horrible boring.. i make one and thereafter no more then! i miss my old daily quests..
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2014-12-20 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodelfer View Post
    And problem still would exist, 2-3 full 40 man raids farming 1 spot and fighting for tagging the mob 1'st
    Joining a raid group gives you up to 40 times better chance to tag a mob, as opposed to solo. Not using the systems in place to their full potential is your choice. Deal with the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodelfer View Post
    it is a fucking MMO game, you are bound to do some group activities, if you dont like it go play skyrim.

beside there is never 2-3 40 man raid groups in one area, otherwise server performance will be fucked. dont lie.

Why don't they just show their recording of the kill instead of some dumb over-editted video with stupid music and pointless zoom-ins and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsXolo View Post
    Why don't they just show their recording of the kill instead of some dumb over-editted video with stupid music and pointless zoom-ins and stuff like that.
    go kill the boss and make your own video.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Kill the boss if you just wanna see it die lol

Deleted
    You mean like the 0:50-17:50 part? The music is still there but I much rather listen to it than the clink-clonk-wzoom-pewpew sounds for 17 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved the kill video! All the "EI VITTU" and "SAATANA" at the end made me lol. Gz again to Paragon!
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Garrosh artwork is absolutely stunning. A job well done to the artist!

How is the shaman pulling 70k+ Dps? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    go kill the boss and make your own video.
    With blackjack and hookers!

Quote Originally Posted by Felsadoon View Post
    How is the shaman pulling 70k+ Dps? :O
    AoE (Firenova).
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Deleted
    I love that guy that is frustrated at the apexis daily.

Really wonder what percentage of the player base have no idea that the Group Finder function exists.