Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    sounds like ur that guy... who wants pve gear to be better in pvp....your the reason we can stomp ur face in conquest gear in world pvp <3 thanks, pvp conquest gear scales higher in pvp then mythic gear

Deleted

i'm crazy ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    As someone who would rather PvP in games with good PvP, but still occasionally goes into WoW's PvP with friends I just want to thank whoever decided to make mythic gear better for PvP than blues. Seriously, thank you. I don't want to completely gear up again before I'm relevant. Sure my mythic set pieces aren't quite as good as conquest gear, and I still need to grind a trinket, but this is so much nicer.
    - Help me I am pve man I want to PvP but I dont want to PvP first, please help me blizzard !

- Dont worry child, you have 4 years old but I'll give you A FERRARI FOR FREE !

- Hey blizzard I am a PvP man and I...

- OUT OF MY SIGHT !

Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    "A few hours" is about all I pvp per season.
    Then why does it matter so much and why did you make an entire thread dedicated to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    They can always just up the amount the conquest gear scales upward when BRF releases.
    This is a very likely scenario. Also there is no indication whether or not there will be another PVP season once BRF opens. At that point conquest gear could be 690 and scale up to 715 or so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    ye I used to run 4 pvp and 4 pve set bonuses back in SWP times

I think at the moment it works best as it can.

Pvp conquest gear is better than normal and hc raid gear(at lest in warrior case)
    PvE Mythic gear is better than SOME pvp items.

Finally there is sense to play pve and pvp LIKE IT
    I am not sure what your smoking to make you say that 660 items are better then 670 items in pve, but leaving that aside

Mythic items WILL be better then conquest gear in the long run because people will have the best stat combinations they want , and in the short run its a significant advantage for pve heroes to have more 690 pieces then people who do pvp

So overall, no, im not happy with the way blizzard has made it.
    Perfect situation would be if the conquest gear had 695 ilevel

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulvye View Post
    This is a very likely scenario. Also there is no indication whether or not there will be another PVP season once BRF opens. At that point conquest gear could be 690 and scale up to 715 or so.
    Isn't BRF opening in like 3 weeks though?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merite View Post
    Also, thanks for making the BiS pvp gear warforged mythic gear with or without gem slots. By thanks I mean no thanks, Blizzard.
    I'm sure the 20 guilds per server who regularly clear all mythic bosses each week are totally going to be at the top of the 3v3 arenas, RBGs, and absolutely dominate ashran for the rest of the expac.

Yet another failure of holinka! thanks holinka!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Srg56 View Post
    I'm sure the 20 guilds per server who regularly clear all mythic bosses each week are totally going to be at the top of the 3v3 arenas, RBGs, and absolutely dominate ashran for the rest of the expac.

Yet another failure of holinka! thanks holinka!
    I am sure your being sarcastic, but on the R1/glad margins, having optimal stats is actually a pretty big deal

Quote Originally Posted by Nofo View Post
    sounds like ur that guy... who wants pve gear to be better in pvp....your the reason we can stomp ur face in conquest gear in world pvp <3 thanks, pvp conquest gear scales higher in pvp then mythic gear
    Well last time I did any sort of real PvP I was a warrior tank in T3 gear who was literally unkillable in PvP, so yeah... That was fun...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a warrior tank in T3 gear who was literally unkillable in PvP
    Until you met someone like me. Full geard spellpower Hunter with AQ 40/Naxx loot and MC on use SP Trinket. Oneshotting PvE Tanks with a arcane shot crit

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    I am not sure what your smoking to make you say that 660 items are better then 670 items in pve, but leaving that aside

Mythic items WILL be better then conquest gear in the long run because people will have the best stat combinations they want , and in the short run its a significant advantage for pve heroes to have more 690 pieces then people who do pvp

So overall, no, im not happy with the way blizzard has made it.
    Perfect situation would be if the conquest gear had 695 ilevel

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't BRF opening in like 3 weeks though?
    BRF opens in February...

Deleted
    Meanwhile, epic pvp gear that takes minimal effort to get has higher item level then the content 80% of the playerbase will do, with often optimal stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Until you met someone like me. Full geard spellpower Hunter with AQ 40/Naxx loot and MC on use SP Trinket. Oneshotting PvE Tanks with a arcane shot crit
    weren't SP hunters a thing in TBC?
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Meanwhile, epic pvp gear that takes minimal effort to get has higher item level then the content 80% of the playerbase will do, with often optimal stats.
    This is a good thing (my opinion). It's basically what valor points used to do (fill in the slot that RNG didn't drop). Conq. gear isn't as good as heroic loot, but that doesn't mean it doesn't act as a safety net for people who get unlucky with drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a terrible design. I should not be forced to do PvE to be the best I can be in PvP and vice versa. Hell, I don't have time to do raiding at its max level anymore.
    -K

Deleted
    ye I used to run 4 pvp and 4 pve set bonuses back in SWP times

I think at the moment it works best as it can.

Pvp conquest gear is better than normal and hc raid gear(at lest in warrior case)
    PvE Mythic gear is better than SOME pvp items.

Haha, yeah, 4/4 glaive rogues. Have fun healing that shit xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    And since not even the very best PvE gear should be allowed to compete at all in PvP, I think it's only fair that non-scaled PvP gear shouldn't be even close to raid-level items.

Sounds fair.

But apparently PvP gear should do well in both areas?
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    And since not even the very best PvE gear should be allowed to compete at all in PvP, I think it's only fair that non-scaled PvP gear shouldn't be even close to raid-level items.

Sounds fair.

Who says that?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post

Sounds fair.

Except mythic one is same/better than conquest in every areas now.

Try again
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic