Deleted

Gaining beta keys via reaching level 10/20 on the alpha - valid?

Hi there,

yesterday I played Heroes of the Storm together with my best friend using the old but gold "hot-seat", as she did not get an alpha invite yet and I was really lucky at christmas (= I'm new to the game, but already kinda addicted to it).

While playing she casually mentioned that we needed to either get to level 10 or 20 to get an guaranteed invite to the upcoming beta and even five beta keys to gift to friends. She's a true gamer girl, very active on several gaming forums and gaming news sites, worked in a gaming store and still has connections, so I'm very keen to believing her.

A quick search on google however did not bring up any information about this, so I'd like to pass the question to this forum;

Is there an announcement that I've just not found/read about this topic?

.Ay

A happy new year to everyone reading this!

"Any player who hits level 20 between October 7th and November 18th will be entered into a random drawing. The thousands of level 20 players chosen will be able to invite all of their Battle Tag and Real ID friends to the alpha. Access will be given to their friends on November 15th or later. " @source http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Her...ing-67906.html

I've seen the original Blizzard source but have to be frank I was too lazy to google it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhu View Post
    "Any player who hits level 20 between October 7th and November 18th will be entered into a random drawing.
    Given the date (oct-nov) I won't be drawn as I got an invite at 22 dec. [EDIT] It's for the alpha, not the beta? Then it's useless anyways
    Thanks for the clarification!

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair that may not be true any longer. They also said that they were going to wipe all your purchases and refund your Bnet Account with the money, but now are saying they won't wipe anything, even for retail .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30