low Down on Level 100 talents. PvE

Can someone give me the low down on PvE raiding warrior choices for 100 talents? I was taking ravenger by default but I see a lot of high end warriors taking Anger Management. Thoughts/comments/reasons?

Deleted
    Im no pro but Ravager got nerfed somewhat a while back iirc, AM is good to align some cds with scabbard etc.

Deleted
    Ravager wins in both single target aswell as AoE for both fury and arms, arguments can be made for protection using gladiator's resolve instead in case of a pure magic fight but there is a very limited amount of dangerous magic damage in highmaul.

In other words use ravager and you're golden

Deleted
    That statement is completely wrong. Ravager might be overall the most versatile choice, but anger management gets better with gear and can be used to align CDs better on certain encounters.

For example when you know that a fight will last 4:30min, then it might be better to take AM to get 3 recklessness phases instead of 2. This ofc requires knowledge of the fight, but saying that ravager is always better is simply wrong!

Deleted
    I just went through a few logs from highmaul mythic on all bosses and the only 2 fights where AM seemed to be somewhat of a popular choice was on twins and imperator but this was more for the bladestorms than anything else.

I'm not saying your statement is wrong but you came across as pretty ignorant :P

My answer to OP about ravager being best isnt completely wrong either seeing as most logs I looked through use ravager on single target fights such as butcher and arguably koragh. But a short and accurate answer is and I quote myself "In other words use ravager and you're golden "