Page 51 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    End of opponent's turn. 2 Ragnaros's. I'm at 8 health. I have like 4 minions on board. Guess who the mother fucker hit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Priest vs Mage

He Portals at 2. Turn 3 he drops the Summoning Stone he got, then Coins and Arc Missiles to kill my Pyro. Ends up with a Shieldbearer and a Chow

I've got a Deathlord on board so I Velens it to clear the Shieldbearer and push it out of Fireball danger

He Portals again turn 4.

Gets Vol'jin.

Then to add insult to injury, the minion he pulled from my Deathlord after turning his Vol into a 6/12 and trading the Chow into it was his Antonidas

-.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    I'll vent on behalf of my opponent:

T1 Coin Warper
    T2 Warper / Clock gnome / Mech cat
    T3 Gorrilla / Mech cat (obtained with Gorilla)

Disgusting.
    Last edited by mmocf3b228c4c6; 2016-02-17 at 12:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Priest vs Tempo Mage, he's on 2HP with a Flamewaker and I am on 15 with nothing. He has NO cards in hand, I have lethal next turn with my second Nova. Seems pretty sewn up.

He topdecks Azure Drake. Which pulls Arcane Intellect. Which pulls two Arc Missiles.

Ping 2 + ping 2 + 4 + ping 2 + 4. Then swing Flamewaker

16 damage from a topdeck. He wins.

-.-

Druid which is me vs mage (of course) I'm at 30 health going into turn 9. Pretty equal bored. I have some good minions to play. Esportal into Malygos. Well I have nothing to kill something with 12 health in arena. He also has a sorcerer apprentice. So I have a couple kodo riders, and another decent minion and can play a ironbark next turn. Turn 10 for him is Pyroblast for 15, switch health spare part to make it a 14/4 and otk's me. This game is great! Oh of course he has to well played at the end. Gotta get your jollies off through that RNG!

Im at rank 15 doing my dailies. I dont plan to achieve high ranks...im just ok with having fun with my fun decks. Since few days i meet 100% aggro decks. Boring...yawn

10+ Year Old Account
    all the shitbags at rank 20 with full legendary ruins this game.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Im at rank 15 doing my dailies. I dont plan to achieve high ranks...im just ok with having fun with my fun decks. Since few days i meet 100% aggro decks. Boring...yawn
    Pretty much this. Then I try and switch over to arena and nothing but mages/pallies/rogues. I truly wish was a way to fix arena.

Deleted
    GOD DAMN HUNTERS AND FON/SR

Seriously taking me down a minimum of 14 health in one turn is sssssooooo fucking annoying

Deleted
    Thank god Unstable Portal is going away soon. Just had a mage get Master of Desguise from Portal and combo it with Antonidas for infinite Fireballs thanks to the permanently stealthed Antonidas. Not only that but the damn Antonidas survived through 2 Brawls and 1 Ragnaros 50/50 shot. Seriously, screw that card.

15+ Year Old Account
    11/2 in Arena, last game I have overwhelming board presence and my opponent is out of cards

Attempting to reconnect to your game
    You have been reconnected. Resuming...
    You have been disconnected

Came back in just in time to see my opponent's monster board swinging in for lethal.

FLIP. FUCKING. TABLE.

- - - Updated - - -

Followed by TWO extremely quick 0-3's

Rubbish draft vs 6 SMOrc decks in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    11/2 in Arena, last game I have overwhelming board presence and my opponent is out of cards

You have been disconnected

Came back in just in time to see my opponent's monster board swinging in for lethal.

FLIP. FUCKING. TABLE.

- - - Updated - - -

Followed by TWO extremely quick 0-3's

Rubbish draft vs 6 SMOrc decks in a row.
    If that had happened to me, I would never play Arena again. The rage and sodium levels would be too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    If that had happened to me, I would never play Arena again. The rage and sodium levels would be too high.
    I used to get so upset about bad rng in arena that i didnt touch arena since august now. I even have an open run. But even when i just open the arena tab i feel like deinstalling the game instantly. Dead content to me.

Deleted
    So I decided to try a FoN/SR druid for the laugh. But it wasn't working

Back to secret paladin. And you know whats the first thing i meet? A FoN/SR with a mech twist

FML

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried a few Casual games today expecting to see people trying crazy decks, i faced nothing but "Me go face" decks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing like attempting to get some dailies done on Casual with my RenoLock.

Face Hunter killed me on turn 5 before I could pop Reno.
    FML

Went 0-3 in Arena because my opponents drafted constructed decks and played everything on curve.

I can't play hearthstone without raging. Every time I go to play casual mode with a fun deck I fucking face cheap ass deck and I get my ass own in it because I want to have fucking fun. I give up all my matches today since all I face is rank type deck in fuck ass causal mode...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bit-Metal View Post
    I can't play hearthstone without raging. Every time I go to play casual mode with a fun deck I fucking face cheap ass deck and I get my ass own in it because I want to have fucking fun. I give up all my matches today since all I face is rank type deck in fuck ass causal mode...
    That was me playing Face Hunter in casual mode to get the daily done . Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bit-Metal View Post
    That or Druid with FoN/SR. Playing boring faceroll decks in casual just doesnt make sense for me. If someone wants to rank up quick with a boring deck at least there is a goal. But in casual...no idea why. Yes you can do dailies, but i doubt 70% of ppl get hunter or druid dailies all the time. Maybe bots, they dont know what boring means