Frost 2h pvp changes

Hey guys, with the change to Frost DK's now getting 20% more haste stat, how are you gearing? I was stacking multistrike and going Multi>versa>haste>Mastery>crit. Is multi stacking still good or do you think I should stack haste now? Multistrike is reduced in pvp but so is haste due to limited uptime. I'm almost always being kited. While im kited my runes will regen, but I lose the other benefit of haste by not being able to attack the target.

Just lookin for opinions.

I still think Haste is probably the worst PvP stat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Haste was already best for 2h Frost PvP. KM Obits are important, this is a massive buff for frost DK PvP. Even without a 660 weapon I was topping dmg in RBGs, now that I have a 660 wep and this haste buff, it's going to be ridiculous.

For some reason i was under the opinion that multi was the best.
    Just read through this guide though
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/27...nd-stat-facts/
    And it looks like haste should definitely be the best now if it wasnt already before. Wish i wouldve read through it before i "wasted" some gear upgrades.

Haste was already a good stat. Versatality and multistrike are good aswell. There realy isnt a consensus on which stat is the best. And i'm glad is that way.

The buff is not that big. a litle more rune regen and some extra auto attack sometimes that's it.

More like a pve buff.

I heard holinka say that we wont be able to buy gear with honor after 27k conquest points anymore. Was hoping we could so i could try out different sets.