Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Well, Naruto is over so... feel at ease?
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I don't really watch endless battle shonen. The closest thing I can think of that I watched was YuYu Hakusho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Those other posters are right though, Naruto is basically a starter anime. It's not by any means even in the top half of the greatest animes ever. But it's good enough in its own right.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Rindrae View Post
    This is why I only read manga now. The awfulness of Naruto filler puts DBZ filler to shame.
    I actually looked up a guide to which episodes are filler, ontop of that I skipped ahead 5 minutes every time a flashback to something I've already seen occured. It made it bearable for the most part... When I got to the end I read the manga and it was like a breath of fresh air not having to skip every few pages like I had to every few episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    With all the fucking fillers it's amazing anybody can watch it anymore. /
    omg so much this! why do they bother with this filler crap? Get into the story then all of a sudden 4-5 episodes of random back story.

I wonder how much filler crap they are going to use in the final fight. 2 episodes of actual content + 20 of backstory to bore people to death.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    With all the fucking fillers it's amazing anybody can watch it anymore. /
    It's not that difficult to skip through the fillers you know. Some websites even state specifically which episode is a filler and which is not. However, you're right. The fillers are still annoying as fuck haha.

The problem you mentioned OP is probably one of the bigger reasons why I watch subs instead of dubs (don't want to start a sub vs dub war here); needing to wait even longer to watch episodes.

Also, my biggest problem I had with naruto were the amount of flashbacks, especially later on around episodes 350 or something around that. Like, holy shit, they're flashbacking the same scenes over and over again it became mind numbing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    I wonder how much filler crap they are going to use in the final fight. 2 episodes of actual content + 20 of backstory to bore people to death.
    I don't think backstory can be really called filler tbh. They're there for character development in my eyes. Unless my definition of backstory is different than yours

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz View Post

What can i do?
    Spoiler alert, everyone lives happily ever after.

Cept Neji. They killed his black ass, only because he was black.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Spoiler alert, everyone lives happily ever after.

Cept Neji. They killed his black ass, only because he was black.
    That's because Japan is so wasis.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』