[tailoring] What's the fastest way to grind August Celestials?

As the title says, I need to grind out August Celestial rep for the royal satchel recipe as I'm doing the Vale Farm, which is quite useless without the recipe to say the least! What is the fastest way to grind out Celestials, and how long should it take me to get exalted (or whatever you need for the bag recipe)?

The fastest way is the only way, do the dailes. Thats it.

Kill warbringers for token drops stolen-celestial-insignia

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the above 2 said cuse really, theres a reason ppl complained about rep and dailies in MoP
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    — Winston Churchill

There are many normal quests in Pandaria that also grant rep.

rep badge if already revered (u only need revered with 1 character to make ur account set)
    warbringers/ war scouts(stolen rep tokens give like 500 rep normally) visit wowhead for the zandalari spawn points
    august dailys can be unlocked somehow i kinda forget but they account for like 2k rep per day i think

mostly hunting warbringers/scouts can get you maxed rep in a day. i used oqueue queing for groups then killing scouts/warbringers at their spawnpoints in empty worlds to accomplish this (be aware u might have to fight off a few horde/ally if u run into a pvp server) then leave group and try again or fly to a diff spawnpoint and reset.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    empty worlds
    There are no empty worlds anymore, every CRZ contains at least 20-25 realms, as a result you'll encounter more people in old zones than you do in Draenor.

Go to the Isle of Giants, north of Kunlai, there's a boat on the SE side where War-God Dokah spawns. He drops 5 of the rep tokens.

Also make sure that when you get to revered with them that you go to the rep vendor and buy the commendation as it doubles your rep gain all the way to exalted.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Ran the dailies on my boosted priest, little tedious. White Tiger temple had a phasing bug where the quest giver wouldn't appear in my phase, so those days I was out of luck. I believe that has since been fixed.

Wound up rolling through Pandaria on my lunch hour and in the morning before work killing the Warbringers for the rep tokens which was far, far faster. Older zones may not be entirely empty, but if you hit those spawn points at odd hours you're sure to get a few kills.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do the dailies, and do the work order daily on the farm. That's it.

Supposedly the phasing bugs with the dailies have been fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    warbringers/ war scouts(stolen rep tokens give like 500 rep normally) visit wowhead for the zandalari spawn points
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=94225/st...stial-insignia
    1000 rep, which is capable of being boosted by the Darkmoon Faire rep boost and human rep boost.
    (Is guild rep boost still "A thing"? If so it should be boosted by that too.)