Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    puppies > kittens any day

Yes, I do quite agree

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    It started when my boyfriend refused to cook me a tuna pasta bake because he hates fish, I am still angry about that.
    Wanna trade boyfriends? My sorta ex sorta not loves to cook and loves fish. I also hate fish.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/u00af82l.jpg[IMG]
    Yes, I do quite agree
    This picture - this avatar of yours - was the reason why you were able to convince me into holding hands with you a few games ago. D:

This picture - this avatar of yours - was the reason why you were able to convince me into holding hands with you a few games ago. D:
    You cannot resist teh puppeh

Deleted
    You cannot resist teh puppeh
    Even though I am not that much of a dog person, I really, really can not deny that this picture is like hands down among the cutest thing I have seen recently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Wanna trade boyfriends? My sorta ex sorta not loves to cook and loves fish. I also hate fish.
    No thank you, I have this one well trained.

10+ Year Old Account
    No thank you, I have this one well trained.
    It wouldn't have worked anyway, my dad's name is Steven and my sister married a dude named Stephen, whose father's name is also Stephen, and also his great uncle. That's just way too many.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Yes, I do quite agree

I have a sitting puppy too! :3

Even though I am not that much of a dog person, I really, really can not deny that this picture is like hands down among the cutest thing I have seen recently.
    I really love that picture too

Deleted
    It wouldn't have worked anyway, my dad's name is Steven and my sister married a dude named Stephen, whose father's name is also Stephen, and also his great uncle. That's just way too many.
    Wow, I would get freaked out too, I would not even go out with someone with the same surname as me even if it could be proven we were not related.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Dogs > cats
    I grew up with dogs and have always disliked cats, cats are mean and would just scratch me and attack my feet and just be horrible. But my dad found a starving kitten in his garage the night before my 19th birthday and even though he HATES cats he took pity on it and let me bring it into the house and feed it, and it's been with me ever since. I don't think he's a real cat though, he doesn't purr and or do any of the horrible cat things I've always hated. Likes to flop over on his back to get belly rubs though, which I attribute to dogs. So he's my dog/cat.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey! Tell your dad to get name-change right now! That's my name!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I would get freaked out too, I would not even go out with someone with the same surname as me even if it could be proven we were not related.
    Well they don't share surnames if that makes you feel better =P Anyone who lives around me and shares my surname is definitely related to me (even if just by marriage), it's not all that common.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I grew up with dogs and have always disliked cats, cats are mean and would just scratch me and attack my feet and just be horrible. But my dad found a starving kitten in his garage the night before my 19th birthday and even though he HATES cats he took pity on it and let me bring it into the house and feed it, and it's been with me ever since. I don't think he's a real cat though, he doesn't purr and or do any of the horrible cat things I've always hated. Likes to flop over on his back to get belly rubs though, which I attribute to dogs. So he's my dog/cat.
    Similar story here.
    My mom noticed that cars swayed to the side when they drove past our house, and then she saw something lying on the street out in the rain.
    Was a small little cat, starving and cold. So we took it in, and he still lives at our house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bloodraven View Post
    Hey! Tell your dad to get name-change right now! That's my name!
    My dad's 56, you get a name change!
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Fooooood??

Oh, I see

Guess the cat deserves some internet fame as well