Thread: [Mage] gear

[Mage] gear

is there an addon that will look at my gear in my bags and say what would be best for each spec as a mage...i have 13 items at a time not used, that i keep swapping out for each spec...I just want to make sure i have the highest and best combination each time.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noobles View Post
    is there an addon that will look at my gear in my bags and say what would be best for each spec as a mage...i have 13 items at a time not used, that i keep swapping out for each spec...I just want to make sure i have the highest and best combination each time.

thanks
    simcraft your 2 different sets for your 2 specs... set your gear setup in equipment manager, swap between them with single click.

Yeah just look at the stat weights for your specs and pick those items. The equipment manager to handle the sets, use p3lims Talentless to attach sets to you specs.

ok cool...thought maybe there was an auto way for it to check best gear each time you get one

Ask Mr. Robot has a best in bags feature, but this is only available for paid members.

I use it and it works really well. Use it in conjunction with the addon to best effect. I use simcraft to determine my stat weights and ask mr robot to figure out the best upgrades. Except trinkets of course. I use simcraft for trinkets.

A lot of people hate on Ask Mr. Robot. It isn't the tool that is bad, it is that people just don't know how to use it properly. When used properly it is very powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's an addon called Pawn that you can put your own stat weights into and it will show you what the overall score would be for each item, for multiple specs at once, making it easy to see what items are upgrades and for what spec.

But that would be for looking at items 1 at a time, not giving you an overall best set of gear, for that you'd need to use Mr. Robot's bag feature, which does involve paying - although its like $1/month if I recall correctly.

ok thats not bad:0 ill give that a try

Is there an addon that will let me see what Im currently wearing and will also show me the armor comparing to the armor I have in bags for mage?

In simcraft where do I find my stat weights?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a stat weights tab in the options that you have to enable and select what stats you want to have included.