10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    But did they apologize to Kraft??
    "Dear Mr Kraft, We are sorry to inform you that your team has been caught yet again circumventing the rules in a area your franchise and fan base consider a grey area. Unfortunately we do NOT feel this is a grey area and we will be dropping the hammer shortly."

Sincerely
    Rodger Goodell

PS I am having a BBQ this weekend bring the wife and kids

There ya go LOL
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    As a pats fan, it sucks. I hate seeing this and having to deal with all the pats haters who will (and rightfully so) go after them for it all. However, if you think anything beyond a fine is going to be handed over you are wrong. For a split second I thought Brady might get a game suspension just because to prove a point. THen I remembered the Pats are playing the first game of the year in primetime against the steelers and they would lose ratings if Brady wasn't playing so he'll probably just get fined.

However, I will pull a fanish thing and say: if the Falcons only got fined for deliverately pumping in crowd noise, the pats really shouldn't get anything more. Hell, pretty sure according to the rule book it's only like a $25000 fine.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I give the pats shit from time to time, but their curb stomping of indy had 0 to do ball size. They have a cloud over them and they continue to thumb their nose because the league won't DoT their ass up with fines and draft choices.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    As a pats fan, it sucks.
    The world doesn't have a small enough violin for the poor anguished Pats fans.

McCoy doesn't want to let this racist thing go. He went from being my favorite player to one of my most disliked players in the matter of a 3 month span. He expects the fans to cheer him when he comes back, I will be there to boo him.

10+ Year Old Account
    He said they got rid of all the black players, the good ones?

So if you're on the Eagles you're either white or not good? COOL.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    He said they got rid of all the black players, the good ones?

So if you're on the Eagles you're either white or not good? COOL.
    I wonder how guys like Jason Peters and Demeco Ryans feels about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should've said white and/or not good for the Riley Coopers of the world that are both, and of course white was a gross oversimplification for the Sanchezes and others.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, only now found out the Well's report was released. Been happily doing my thing in WoW all evening and not even considering it was out yet, given the long ass time it's taken allready.

About the report: It's fucking stupid. There's 0% hard evidence. Nothing. And yet Brady's reputation gets tarnished with this, and 2 random nobodies of the support staff get implicated.

Whatever punishment comes from this, I hope Brady fights it, even to a normal court if he has to. Zero evidence, only supposition and he'd get in trouble for it? Crazy.

But tbh, I sort of kept in the back of my mind that this might happen. The league was never going to admit they had nothing to go on and this whole investigation was a prolonged sham, and now they get to pretend that it all had a purpose and wrong doing was found.

Can't fucking believe people dare suggest that the Patriots get away with everything when Spygate was a case of LEGAL filming done from the wrong spot in the stadium and this Deflategate case has ZERO evidence of any wrong doing. Patriots have gotten screwed over for these things, while piping in crowd noise, tripping players on the way to a TD, hefty salarycap shenanigans that kept teams competitive and further, ACTUAL serious stuff barely gets punsihed.

And yes, I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Screw Goodell and the league management, and this whole inconclusive fucking report.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chip Kelly is racist !! He got ride of me, a good black player, and then brought in a good black player to replace me!!

LOL

Orrrrrr the many players both black and white he got rid of either didn't fit what he wants to do or were over priced and salary cap casualties. He really just needs to let it go the more he carries on with this stuff (ignoring the races of players the Eagles drafted and got in FA) the worse he comes of complaining about getting traded.

And well we all know Stephan A is a idiot and EVERYTHING is racially motivated. Smith is also ignoring the players brought in and trying to turn it into race rather than the possibilities some players fit the scheme he wants and others don't. Is just a joke at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does the NFL care about hard evidence? Did you miss the bounty suspensions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you actually read the report, or at the minimum, the parts relating to the employees actions and also Bradys communication with them? Or the differential in pressures? Obviously not. Far as Zero evidence and try to treat it as a court of law (clearly isn't) I would be interested on how many people in the usa are serving life in jail with "zero evidence" atm yet were convicted for preponderance of evidence or circumstantial evidence which obviously anyone that takes a step back and really look at it from a un bias standpoint or the majority of people viewing the facts could deduce a line was crossed.

Look, all this crap has no impact on that Colts game. AT ALL. To say that nothing whatsoever was out of line with the rule book is just being a homer and all the Pat fans know this deep down. Far as the filming, "it was done legally done from the wrong spot", I think research should be done for what LEGAL means as that is not quite the same thing.

I have no beef with the Pats I just think it is sad that they would ever allow themselves to be in a position to have any doubt cast on them. They have been and will continue to be a great team but to say they did nothing wrong in this case or the filming crap is just people burying their head in the sand (not to say I would not do the same for my team LOL)

Edit here is a link for the report for those that want to read it
    https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com...championsh.pdf
    Last edited by Cantheal; 2015-05-06 at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    What does the NFL care about hard evidence? Did you miss the bounty suspensions?
    No, hence why I had in the back of my mind that the league might pull a stunt like this. Just bare with me while I seethe with anger though.

The only good thing that will come out of this is that Tom Brady is going to be playing with a MONSTEROUS chip on his shoulder and go full on FU mode this season. That is if the league doesn't suspend him 10 games without pay for possibly, maybe, generally being aware that there might be tampering with the footballs he plays with.

/RAGE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Just bare with me while I seethe with anger though.
    yea, I don't think so, see earlier post about not giving a shit about how Patriots fans feel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    Did you actually read the report, or at the minimum, the parts relating to the employees actions and also Bradys communication with them? Or the differential in pressures? Obviously not.

Look, all this crap has no impact on that Colts game. AT ALL. To say that nothing whatsoever was out of line with the rule book is just being a homer and all the Pat fans know this deep down. Far as the filming, "it was done legally done from the wrong spot", I think research should be done for what LEGAL means as that is not quite the same thing.

I have no beef with the Pats I just think it is sad that they would ever allow themselves to be in a position to have any doubt cast on them. They have been and will continue to be a great team but to say they did nothing wrong in this case or the filming crap is just people burying their head in the sand (not to say I would not do the same for my team LOL)

Edit here is a link for the report for those that want to read it
    https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com...championsh.pdf

In sum, the data did not provide a basis for us to determine with absolute certainty whether there was or was not tampering as the analysis of such data ultimately is dependent upon assumptions and information that is not certain.
    From the actual report. They have zero evidence that anything happened.

And their main point against Brady is that he apparently contacted 1 of the other guys implicated AFTER the game, when this whole circus got underway. There's no evidence of ANY communication between Brady and these guys in the 6 MONTHS before the Colts game.

And these other 2 clowns that are implicated? They are on record several times as saying "Fuck Tom" and other statements indicating they have little for him other then ill will. And that's supposed to somehow implicate Tom Brady in this? Fuck that noise.

This whole report was written in a way to give SOME kind of credulence to the fact they had absolutely NO hard evidence of wrong doing to go on.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ONLY one that "pulled" anything was Tom Brady pulling our leg saying he could tell the difference between 12.5 and 13.5 (obviously he can as he wants it on the low end) yet couldn't tell the difference between 12.5 and 11 or 11.5 The contact thing he did have contact with him at the facility during that time span and instructed them how he wants the balls prep but wasn't sending him texts and calling him until after the shit hit the fan. The ill will is cuz Brady ripped him for the balls being (suprise!) having to much air and that is when they started ripping on Brady. Also were texts about signing stuff and memorabilia

LOL

I type to slow but I must have been editing my post to address this whole zero evidence thing while you responded Xskarma my typing is shit and I am slow

Nobody blames you for rage bro we would all be the same if it were our team goign through this so vent away hehe
    Last edited by Cantheal; 2015-05-07 at 12:15 AM.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Still have to say pumping in crowd noise > having the footballs with a .5 - 1.0 difference in PSI in terms of competitive advantage. So if Tom Brady gets hit with something worse (because, as stated in the report, BB nor Kraft had knowledge of the happenings), it's just ludicrous.

10+ Year Old Account
    The chip Kelly racist thing is stupid as hell.

None of the evidence shows Tom Brady said to deflate the balls under the allowed limit. They had them at 16 and he got pissed about that, he never said "put them under the limit!!!!"
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is they kept at it 'til he stopped complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    Nobody blames you for rage bro we would all be the same if it were our team goign through this so vent away hehe
    Well, I went and got a cup of tea and realized this whole thing is about a minor difference in PSI on footballs, in a game that was a complete blowout, and where the accused team actually played better AFTER the whole ball thing got checked out. I could spend the next few hours, days, weeks or months raging about it, but it's just not worth it. I'm done with this report unless the NFL actually does something stupid to punish Brady or the team. Even then it won't matter in the long run, it will just get Brady pissed off further, which will only motivate him. I'd love the NFL to take on a motivated Tom Brady on the football field, with or without deflated balls.