Insta- Pet Summon

I feel like its terribly annoying to be combat ressed as a warlock, that you have to summon your pet for 10 seconds, while hunters can just do it instantly. I don't know why we have a cast time on it. If its pvp related then just add cast time when you go in pvp-combat? I don't feel like getting ressed as a Demo lock because of this, its utterly old that we still have a cast time on them, what is it good for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Be a nice QoL change if they did. Maybe make it cast time while during combat. At least as demo ( i think destro has an option? idr) you can go demon form and summon immediately at cost of fury.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Each spec has a method of Insta summoning.

Demo - while in meta form, pet summons are instant, though cost 200 fury.

Affliction - soulburn makes pet summons instant

Destro - while it cannot Insta summon a pet, it can re summon your last summoned pet.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberi View Post
    I don't feel like getting ressed as a Demo lock because of this
    What? Spending 4.5 seconds to summon a pet isn't THAT much of a DPS loss. I don't really have an issue with it tbh but that's because I don't generally die mid pull on something. If it bothers you that much that you need to summon a pet mid-pull you should probably avoid dying. The only argument I can see being justifiable is the fact that Doomguard randomly dies as DemServ.

The only time my doomguard has randomly died is because of the turrets on Iron Maidens. That was a bug and has since been fixed. What problems are you having?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeranath View Post
    Each spec has a method of Insta summoning.

Demo - while in meta form, pet summons are instant, though cost 200 fury.

Affliction - soulburn makes pet summons instant

Destro - while it cannot Insta summon a pet, it can re summon your last summoned pet.
    was really wondering what he was talking about when you have all of these ways to get back into the game with your pet

Quote Originally Posted by murdax View Post
    was really wondering what he was talking about when you have all of these ways to get back into the game with your pet
    Well if you actually read the main post it was refering to being combat ressed as a demo lock. Can take a fair while to get 200 fury... So basically you are stuck with a 4+ second cast that other classes would not have.

The simplest answer of course though is not to die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Frost Mages have a cast time on Summon Water Elemental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    The simplest answer of course though is not to die!
    ^
    this
    a billion times, this

Also, if you want to complain about pets, only hunters have a cast time to dismiss their pets. everyone else has a freebie instant dismiss.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Frost Mages have a cast time on Summon Water Elemental.

^
    this
    a billion times, this

Also, if you want to complain about pets, only hunters have a cast time to dismiss their pets. everyone else has a freebie instant dismiss.
    To be fair so do hunters but it involves them losing that pet forever

Well its still super painful to be the only class that has to prepare that much after dying:>. A DPS loss is still a DPS loss. What if you die unfortunately, when you couldnt avoid it? And it doesnt matter because any other class doesnt have to spend 4.5 seconds before they start to DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberi View Post
    Well its still super painful to be the only class that has to prepare that much after dying:>. A DPS loss is still a DPS loss. What if you die unfortunately, when you couldnt avoid it? And it doesnt matter because any other class doesnt have to spend 4.5 seconds before they start to DPS.
    How about all the melee that have to spend 4 seconds running back into the boss? Mages resummoning a water ele? Mages dropping their Rune?

Solution: Don't die. If you are dying because of a raid or healer fail once and a while, sure, I get it, but if you are dying so much to the point that is makes you not want to play the class because of resummoning a pet there is something you are doing wrong. Also, as someone stated earlier, every warlock spec does have a form of instant pet-rez.