Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Holy/Ret pally 664/657 looking for a guild.

Hi i'm looking for a guild to raid with for the rest of the xpac and would love a guild that is doing N/H BRF or even H Highmaul. Im looking to raid about 1-2 time a week the only day I couldn't raid would be Wed due to early classes the next day. I would gladly play ether ret or holy I would rather play ret for the rest of the xpac but doesn't matter to much. Transfer and faction change would not be a issue.

Hey Kerengroff! We'd love for you to come heal (or dps) for us!

We raid 2 nights a week with 1 optional farm clear/goof off raid night.

Tues/(Wed)/Thurs 6-9pm CST. Wednesday is our normal BRF/heroic Highmaul night. It is 100% optional.

Our progression is 9/10N and 6/10H. We went 7/7H Highmaul(AOTC).

My btag is Lgeme84#1466 if you'd like to chat more!

We would be interested in you as Ret. We do three days a week, but not on Wednesday. If that works ok for your schedule I have included a quick breakdown of our guild below. Hope to hear from you!

Quick Info:
    - Alliance - Korgath
    - Blackrock Foundry 7/10H
    - Highmaul 7/7H
    - Tue/Thu/Sun 7:30-10:30 pm server time (cst)
    - Teamspeak required

We are a laid back group with no mouth breathers, drama llamas, or dictators. Our core group are a bunch of ex-hardcore players who have chosen to enjoy playing with friends, and realize its just a game which should be fun. If you have any interest please send a message here or contact myself Stevie (Cabanaboy#1847) or the GM (Bigdcamtowin#1778).