If you have Summerset Expansion, login anytime from October 1 to 7 to be eligible to receive a free Pet, Mount, and Manor(house). You'll receive them after October 10.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sickpuppy View Post
    If you have Summerset Expansion, login anytime from October 1 to 7 to be eligible to receive a free Pet, Mount, and Manor(house). You'll receive them after October 10.
    You just log in? I thought there was an achievement associated with getting the free stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    You just log in? I thought there was an achievement associated with getting the free stuff.
    The achievement was involved in the event to unlock the stuff.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    nope. achievement was needed to unlock the rewards for the community, but once they are unlocked, the entire community is eligible, as long as you have summerset and log in before october 7

you are welcome (did achievement on 3 accounts, both servers each. still not sure if there was actual tracking involved, or they just had predetermined pages ready to go regardless of participation. but you know... just in case, plus community coming together and people from different servers helping out visitors was nice to see)

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how big the free house from the event is I just recently bough hundings hall and its decent sized (love having a beach with my house).

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    I wonder how big the free house from the event is I just recently bough hundings hall and its decent sized (love having a beach with my house).
    it its one of the largest in the game - you can preview it right now on live. there are also video walkthroughs if you'd rather do that.

its called grand psijic villa and its located on Artaeum, with entrance from inside the college, where museum is. (well the entrance is not in the museum)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO90TIUjCts

P.S. this is an older preview, from when we still thought it was going to be a crown store house. some of the minor things have changed on live, but not by much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Well if everyone gets the house, its kinda pointless.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Argh... I don't have ESO installed currently and it doesn't fit my hard drive. Fucking hell, why are all my normal HDD's broken and I only have two SSD's available which are full.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to come back and say it has taken me a while to really immerse myself into Tamriel, I am now level 27 with my Drow Dragon Knight(stam dual wield). I am having a lot of fun.

The community is extremely helpful with explanations(like how to teleport to a group member). Got into a group that did all the world bosses in Vanderhall(sp?)! It took me a while to get used to the pace of NPCs talking because I am used to just reading the quest with my own voices.

Pvp was fun! Fairly fair and competitive. I am still trying to understand if there is a pvp vendor for gear since I got weapons(not worth it, already replaced them like 3 levels later. There was one instance of not being able to kill anyone from either team(orange or purple). It felt like they were over geared perhaps? My whole team just stood back and let the 2 teams have at it till someone won.
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

10+ Year Old Account

Elder Scrolls 6 Redfall 2021 probaly.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Elder Scrolls 6 Redfall 2021 probaly.
    Zero chance it comes out in 2021.

They outright said that Starfield is there "Next Gen" game and that ES6 is coming out after it. By them saying Next Gen that means its a PS5 (Xbox whatever) title and those systems are not dropping until 2020 at lease.

The fact all we got was ES6 as a title and a CGI trailer shows its very likely only in concept phase and the same apply's to Starfield.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    That fight vs molag bal was awesome, powers of meridia! I should have done that way sooner xD now to farm coldharbour for my dawnbreaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    That fight vs molag bal was awesome, powers of meridia! I should have done that way sooner xD now to farm coldharbour for my dawnbreaker
    Dawnbreaker kinda sucks in that it isn’t like we get it as a timer or overload type charged spell. It is a quick slash that uses up the ultimate..I mean it does a lot of damage and charges fast but I had thought I might get to wield it for a bit as an ultimate anti evil blade

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Dawnbreaker kinda sucks in that it isn’t like we get it as a timer or overload type charged spell. It is a quick slash that uses up the ultimate..I mean it does a lot of damage and charges fast but I had thought I might get to wield it for a bit as an ultimate anti evil blade
    it a good passive to have on your primary bar though.

that said, don't need to stick specifically to coldharbour to farm dawnbreaker. personaly - I tend to do dolmens. fast, easy, decent enough xp but most importantly - jewelry drops and bunches of achievements along with leveling fighter's guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    it a good passive to have on your primary bar though.

that said, don't need to stick specifically to coldharbour to farm dawnbreaker. personaly - I tend to do dolmens. fast, easy, decent enough xp but most importantly - jewelry drops and bunches of achievements along with leveling fighter's guild.
    Oh i know i just wish it was more like overload or werewolf where you get the dawnbreaker itself

Mqybe get more time for each daedra killed

Oh i know i just wish it was more like overload or werewolf where you get the dawnbreaker itself

Mqybe get more time for each daedra killed
    gotcha. I guess its all relative? fighters guild doesn't really bother me in part becasue there are so many undead all over the place, even when I don't actively farm it, just do dungeons or story quests or just about anything that involves combat against npc's - I end up leveling it. it could be worse. it could be undaunted. or mage guild :P or..... psijic skill line

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    gotcha. I guess its all relative? fighters guild doesn't really bother me in part becasue there are so many undead all over the place, even when I don't actively farm it, just do dungeons or story quests or just about anything that involves combat against npc's - I end up leveling it. it could be worse. it could be undaunted. or mage guild :P or..... psijic skill line
    Oh i got ti what 9 easy but later on i wanted the sword so farmed dungeons a bit and was letdiwn it was like the 2h sword ultimate but for undead/daedra

Oh i got ti what 9 easy but later on i wanted the sword so farmed dungeons a bit and was letdiwn it was like the 2h sword ultimate but for undead/daedra
    ah yes. to be honest, i don't even use it, it just sits on my single target bar, looking pretty and giving me 5% weapon damage :P I use my ballista ultimate from AoE/long term buff bar instead. but.. yeah, its very disappointing looking skill if you actualy want to use it..

10+ Year Old Account
    I need it for pvp so it will definitely be seeing some use ^_^

oh and just a reminder. while Murkmire DLC release date is october 22 (and btw, intro quest and dailies are both up, though dailies at the moment seem to be a genuine clusterfuck to complete, but they award parts for swamp jelly pet and some murkmire furnishings) - you can also get the DLC completely genuinely permanently free as a 24 day login reward for the month of November.