Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The beta players that are participating in this weeks free weekend get 500 free crowns.

Just got an email. They really really want me to come back.
    I don't have that email : (

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't have that email : (
    Says upon logging in will I receive 500 crowns. Not that I think I could afford anything with such a low amount or that I want them. ESO is having good changes but I have zero interest in playing them. ES in general has never appealed to me and my current game is GW2 with a side of some f2p stuff. I have no time for this lol
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Just keep in mind that the players are on different servers its not all together only xbox/ps can play together not with pc people
    So is PS and XB players able to play together? Or is it that PS has its own server and so dose XB?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So is PS and XB players able to play together? Or is it that PS has its own server and so dose XB?
    Unless something changed, no. Each platform has their own server, there is no cross-platform play.

Unless something changed, no. Each platform has their own server, there is no cross-platform play.
    I didn't think so I though I read that wrong. There is no way in hell Microsoft would be ok cross-platforming with Sony or even PC.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I didn't think so I though I read that wrong. There is no way in hell Microsoft would be ok cross-platforming with Sony or even PC.
    They seem to be warming up to PC, but we'll see if anything comes of it or if it's more talk without delivery (i.e. everything Microsoft has said about their "commitment to PC" for the past 5+ years).

They seem to be warming up to PC, but we'll see if anything comes of it or if it's more talk without delivery (i.e. everything Microsoft has said about their "commitment to PC" for the past 5+ years).
    Windows 10

No, just no....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    I've came to a conclusion today. I am totally bored with eso and it's utter lack of content.. I really cannot get myself to play (much) anymore.

Maybe I should go look for a new mmo; and soon.

So is there an MMO-Champion guild active for Daggerfall Covenant?

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I've came to a conclusion today. I am totally bored with eso and it's utter lack of content.. I really cannot get myself to play (much) anymore.

Maybe I should go look for a new mmo; and soon.
    does it have to be an mmo? I understand getting burned out but it seems so many people try to play another mmo to replace it and I've hardly seen that work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    does it have to be an mmo? I understand getting burned out but it seems so many people try to play another mmo to replace it and I've hardly seen that work.
    Well I play a lot of games, but I like playing a mmo as my main game. Other games are mostly extra's.

But not sure yet if I will go for another mmo, I still have fun playing eso for some hours per week. (atleast now) But I might go do something else quite soon if they don't release something very soon.

I enjoy ESO in spurts, so this change in payment models really works for me.

I really want to see the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood put in though.

I wonder if they are going to discount it after the launch of console sales. There is no way people are going to pay the price of a standalone PS/3 game for a MMO which can go out of service in any moment.

Please post productively and do not post bait. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2015-04-15 at 06:30 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    can go out of service in any moment.
    ...it's these kinds of statements that make your intentions on these forums completely transparent.
    BAD WOLF

How many MMOs are there that just suddenly stopped service?

About the most sudden ones I can think of are when APB first launched and City of Heroes getting shitcanned by NCSoft.

Tabula Rasa is the only one that comes to mind as being relatively sudden, the rest were announced or at least the writing was on the wall pretty far in advance of the actual shutdown. But this is based off memory, I could be way off.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    APB, Warhammer, Vanguard...

Warhammer and Vanguard had the writing on the wall for years and the announcement was made many, many months in advance of the shutdown, with monetization stopping then.

APB was a unique situation that in no way, shape, or form applies here.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here (I shouldn't), but you know better than this and you know exactly what you're doing.

Don't.

You could only name one I already had and two that require we stretch the definition of "suddenly" to irrelevance.

Not trying to derail this thread, but that is going to lead to a disaster for xbox players. Especially those who play competetively online. I seriously doubt ESO is going to support this.