Another reason I wont buy the game

Stupid decision after stupid decision

It's Trion all over again
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I heard months ago that the crafting space was going to be a eso+ thing ( they first talked about it being eso+ only when ic launched) dunno why this is such sudden news.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    I heard months ago that the crafting space was going to be a eso+ thing ( they first talked about it being eso+ only when ic launched) dunno why this is such sudden news.
    Yea but probably back then it was just a baseless rumor while now its a fact.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

It was confirmed by devs and on ESO live MULTIPLE times months agothat it would be an ESO+ thing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not worried, it's basically been stated that housing will be in the patch after DB, I imagine there will be some storage there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right then so Dark Brotherhood is on the PTR now, tentative release date seems to be May 31st. And it will cost 2000 crowns, so the same price as the Thieves Guild.

Here is Zeni's write up.
    And here's reddit's patch notes

Toxic Doctor costume:

And a map
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

oh jeeze that costume looks great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    oh jeeze that costume looks great.
    Here's a possibly better image

Ugh this game's launcher is pure garbage try to download the pts nope gets to 87% then all the sudden content write error! and it drops back down to 0%

And I cannot find any reason why this is harping or anyway to fix it it's bad enough that their download servers won't ever reach 3mbs a sec.

Whoa. This might get me back to ESO, those quests in the DLC are seriously appealing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

ok seems like my issue was their download servers having issues and causing the package to be corrupted yay not on my end!

10+ Year Old Account
    Some information on future zones, in this case Vvardenfel was found in files from 2.4.0http://elderscrolls.net/2016/04/29/1...ok-vvardenfel/

A better write up

the zone contains six delves, six world bosses, twelve wayshrines, one or two public dungeons, three set-crafting stations, three player houses, fourteen points of interest and one group dungeon called the Cradle of Shadows.
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2016-05-05 at 05:11 PM.

You know, I'm a little curious as to how Rift still has sub-forum, but ESO only has a Megathread.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    You know, I'm a little curious as to how Rift still has sub-forum, but ESO only has a Megathread.
    Been answered several times, when Rift came out they were making sub forum "too quickly" only to find out couple weeks/months later that the activity was low, too low. So they changed how they handle sub forum so we dont have too many barrens, and ESO came after this. Think people can still request sub forum if they feel the game deserve it, but they check the activity and will deny it if its too low.

It's about thread activity. ESO didn't gain the momentum to warrant a thread. Rifts was made too quickly but they don't remove it for some reason.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They don't remove sub forums, they just learn from their mistakes. I'm sure one day can come where they would do that, but it's sorta like nuking a piece of history if they don't just condense it into archives which would be a pain.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Been answered several times,
    Has it? I didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by zito
    It's about thread activity. ESO didn't gain the momentum to warrant a thread. Rifts was made too quickly but they don't remove it for some reason.
    Ah, gotcha.

Has it? I didn't know.
    Yes, tho sorry if the first part of my message sounded a bit douchy, I realise you just joined the forum and couldnt know. Its just that this question come back randomly often, not only of ESO.

7+ Year Old Account
    How's the game doing now? thinking about purchasing it and checking it out.

This is going to sound dumb, but I really wish this game had split screen co-op. My partner and I like the game, but one of us watching the other is kind of dull. And I don't want to have to buy 2 ps4's!