673 Resto Druid looking for 7/10H + Guild

Hi there I am a long time player of WoW through my years I've mostly experienced only Heroic Content in 2nd rate guilds. I've never left my server and this expansion I have found myself wanting more. I'm a very competent player who understands all the fights, and plays very competitively. My friends have always gotten in the way of my progression since they always wanted me to play with them, but this expansion I'm not playing with any friends and I joined a guild and stuck with them a few months and they arent getting anywhere past 1/10 H. I'm becoming very impatient. I've pugged 5/10 myself with almost 6/10.

I'm looking for a guild that raids between 5-10:30 any day of the week. I'm willing to Transfer Realms, and Faction change if that's what it takes. I need a competent guild to thrive in.

Hi there, we have a high need for a resto druid. Do weekend times work? Let me know.

<Cake Plantation>
    Sargeras-Alliance
    Fri/Sat 7-11pm CST
    4/7M, 9/10H

Breathe#1185

Guild - Molotov
    Server - Korgath
    Faction - Alliance
    Website - http://molotov-korgath.enjin.com/

Tues/Wes @ 9:30pm CST to 12:30
    1/7M 7/7H HM, 8/10H 9/10N BRF

GM - kamilah#1531
    Raid Leader - Seeko#1733

<Draconic Savant> would like to chat with you about joining our raid team! Here is some quick info about our guild

Server: Korgath, Alliance side.
    Progression: 4/7 M HM, 8/10 H BRF
    Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST, 5pm-8pm PST)
    Established: April 2006 on Bloodscalp
    Gear: Loot is distributed via a Loot Council
    Contacts: Rubine (Rubine#1472), Kattii (Kattii#1786), Nahela

Thanks for reading! We hope to hear from you!

instant dollars

malganis, horde
    6/7m 10/10h
    t/w/th 6-9pst

we're looking for a great healer right now. add me on hyung#1753 if you're interested!

Hi Tonwar! My name is Brutongaster and I recruit for Sic Finit Noctem.

We are currently looking to fill a few positions for our mythic 20-man raiding team on the Hyjal server. We are currently looking for a few reliable DPS and a healer for continued mythic progression. We currently have a spot for a skilled, raid aware raid healer.

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Mondays from 7 pm PST (9 pm CST/10 pm EST) to 10 pm PST (12 am CST/1 am EST) and our current progression is 5/7M and 9/10H.

If you have any questions you can contact me by my battletag (brutongaster#1103) or any of the officers online (Brutongaster, Geryion, Maktruk, Kaleycuoco, Quigbot or Wungles). Good luck in your guild search and we hope to hear from you!

We are The Undying. A Horde guild on the Hyjal-US Server. We are currently 8/10 in Heroic Blackrock Foundry, 1/7 Mythic Highmaul, and are looking for a few raiders to fill out our team for Mythic Progression. Our raid days and times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 Server Time (PST).

Our highest priority needs are:
    - Warlock
    - Mage
    - DPS Warrior
    - Holy Paladin
    - Mistweaver Monk
    - Resto Druid

Medium priority:
    - Shadow Priest
    - Enhancement/Ele Shaman
    - Balance Druid

- Full on Hunters

Any DPS player with capable healing/tanking off spec would be strongly preferred
    Exceptional applicants will always be considered.
    We are looking to grow our team to have a stronger Mythic roster with more viable alternates. A core spot is earned, not expected! Be able to show us you're consistent and able to grow as a player.

Our Contact info
    Website - theundying.enjin.com
    BTag - Jacuzzi #1759, xajind#1827, or Faolin#1664
    In game - Manasnack, Gajind (GM), Faolin

10+ Year Old Account
    Neolutum is looking for resto druids, your post did say 10:30, but if you're willing to raid an extra 30 minutes, we could be a great fit!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday 7:45 - 11 PM EST!

We're currently looking for:
    DPS:
    -Rogue
    -Enhance Shaman
    -Boomkin
    -Warlock

Healers:
    -MW Monk
    -Holy Paladin
    -Disc/Holy Priests
    -Resto Druids

When applying, providing us with WMO/WWS/WoL Parses will greatly increase your chance to get recruited, so it's highly recommended. Any DPS that believes they'll be able to outperform one of our members are encouraged to apply as well.

Applicants must...
    - Strive for excellence every night.
    - Adjust to progression fight mechanics and strategies quickly.
    - Be able to attend most of our raids (90%).
    - Be knowledgeable of both your class and raid role(s).
    - Have Mumble and a working headset.

To apply, create an account on our website and click on the 'Recruitment' section above and fill out the form. We will get back to you in the next two days following your application.

If you'd like to know more information please feel free to talk to any of our officers in game on Turalyon (Sarnus, Histrionic, Drudz, Narcisse, Aprilla, or Garrus), or add me on Battletag. (Arlimist#1829 or Garrus#1866)

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by Sarnus; 2015-03-08 at 10:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Currently looking for a resto druid, Pally, Priest and a few dps.

[ABOUT]
    Unhallowed is a 6+ year raiding guild that's been able to have great success over the years due to a core created around a tight knit group of friends and an enjoyable atmosphere. We do however enjoy the most challenging content available and as such we try to find like minded people that can fit in well.

We play on the Misha (PVE) server which is located in the Pacific Time Zone. With Warlords of Draenor we're looking to add a couple more DPS to strengthen our roster.

[RAID TIMES]
    We raid Mon, Tues, Thursday, and Sunday from 7-10 pm server (PST).
    We don't have an attendance requirement but do expect you to show to most raids. We understand real life happens and sometimes you're going to miss a raid day without advanced warning.

[RECRUITMENT NEEDS]
    - Resto Druid
    - Shadow Priest
    - Boomkin
    - Mage
    - Blood DK
    - Any exceptional player will be considered

[PROGRESSION]
    6/7 Highmaul Mythic
    1/10 Blackrock Mythic

MoP History:
    14/14 SoO Heroic (3/2/14 clear)
    13/13 ToT Heroic (8/12/13 clear)
    4/4 TES Heroic (3/3/13 clear)
    6/6 HoF Heroic (2/12/13 clear)
    6/6 MV Heroic (12/9/12 clear)

- We've cleared all heroic content in Cataclysm (server first)

We made the switch to 25H in June 2014 after being a 10Hguild for many years.

[CONTACT]
    For more info or to apply, visit our website at http://unh.enjin.com
    Additionally, you can contact any of the following officers in game on the Misha server.

Ao (Battletag Cye#1718)
    Pandamony / Kadamony (Battletag kadamony#1352)
    Casdon (Battletag casdon#1241)

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

<Land Raiders>

Highmaul Progression

7/7 Normal
    7/7 Heroic
    1/7 Mythic

Blackrock Foundry Progression

10/10 Normal
    7/10 Heroic
    0/10 Mythic

Land Raiders is currently recruiting reliable raiders! Exceptional players of any role are always welcome!

We host an alt run Tuesdays 9-12 EST and our main raid clears Fri/Sat 9-12 EST. There is often some runs/days outside of this schedule as well.

Who we are

We're a casual guild that enjoys progressing at a steady pace and we're looking to rebuild our roster with a few more people as we look to the horizon and Mythic raiding! Looking to cap our roster around 25-30 people. We're a pretty friendly group who get along really well and though casual have some highly skilled players. A lot of us have been around for quite awhile and know our way around our class and then some. We use Mumble for voice and hold no requirements for our raiders other then you do your job. How you accomplish that is up to you.

What makes us special

Our longevity - We've been around since BC!
    Our Atmosphere - We have a very unique atmosphere, cultured over several years. Many people join us for just the atmosphere.
    Our efficiency - We clear at a solid rate on a 2 night a week schedule! Not many can claim the same.

Fell free to swing on by our website, landraiders.enjin, and drop an app in! Our needs can change fairly often, so don't let the open recruitment class breakdown deter you. Exceptional applicants of any class/spec are always considered, so tell your friends!

If you have any issues with the site, or wish to speak in person feel free to PM me in game (Battle.net - Nech#1421). More then happy to help with anything.

If you are open to raiding on a very light but efficient schedule then keep us in mind. I didn't see what coast you are on so if these raid times don't work for you I apologize.

About Us:

<Teen Angst Tuesday> is a new guild on US-Shadowmoon made up of many retired higher-end raiders. Many of our raiders were once in <The Horsemen> a US Top 30 guild before they stopped raiding. We loved it there but now prefer to raid in a less serious but still efficient raiding atmosphere. We are a casual guild and have a very laid back raid environment, but we only raid one day a week and therefore are very focused when the raid encounter calls for it.

Progression:

Highmaul: 7/7H
    Blackrock Foundry: 7/10H

We are currently looking to balance out our roster in preparation for the rest of BRF and Mythics in the future.

Raid Times:

We raid only on Wednesdays 9pm – 12am EST. We know everyone has things to do which is why we raid only one day a week. That said, we take that raid day seriously and expect everyone to come prepared to raid with consumables and an up to date knowledge of their class/spec.

If you are interested in hearing more, please feel free to add me (Karabi#1914) or visit TeenAngstTuesday.com!!

Thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello there, <Paradigm> is a reformed guild looking to make hardcore progression in a casual time-frame. The core is made up of players who have been together since Vanilla. Many of our members have enjoyed success in top end PvP and raiding and are looking to bring the same competitive mindset into the new guild.

We are trying to bring back dignity and respect into the game but with a friendly and welcoming environment of mature players. We don't kick members for mistakes, we analyze the situation and see where improvement can be made. We've noticed most guilds now-a-days are seriously lacking in that department.

Server: The Forgotten Coast, Alterac Mountains, Gorgonnash, Balnazzar, Warsong.
    Raid times: 7-10 PM CST Tues / Thur / Sun
    Current progression: Highmaul: 7/7H 1/7M Blackrock Foundry: 10/10N 9/10H
    Looking to fill the last few core positions.

We are looking for players with these qualities:
    - Ability to take constructive criticism
    - Dedication to be the best you can be at your class, min-maxers.
    - Always striving for improvement
    - Friendly and mature
    - Willingness to do outside research

Our priority recruitment needs are currently:

DPS- All Dps positions open

Heal- All Healing Positions open

Tank- Need good tank to fill in missing tank position. (We will pay for xfer)

Paradigm is is ready to invest time into worthwhile recruits, gear is not an issue. We firmly believe that skill is more important than gear.

Any exceptional players we strongly suggest to apply / add in-game even if your class isn't listed.

Please feel free to add me in-game to ask any questions.

In-game:Ron#1214

This recruitment thread will be updated regularly.

Thank you for reading,

Ron
    Guild Master

Why choose Swagger?

Swagger caters to a niche: skilled players that cannot or do not want to raid more than two nights per week. Our players typically have been in more traditional guilds that raid much more often, but join us because some aspect of their lives–be it significant others, work, or family–makes those traditional guilds impractical.

Yet while there are now many two-night guilds, few come close to matching our roster in experience, skill, and passion for hardcore

Every member of our raiding roster is a valuable part of the team, and we won’t invite someone to the guild just to be a backup in case one of our raiders can’t make it. Sometimes you’ll see a guild advertise an open spot and end up disappointed when you’re allowed in for just 1 or 2 bosses. We strive to get our trials into every single boss and to be as welcoming as possible. Our roster has at maximum 25 members.

A limited raid schedule means that our members do not get burned out on the game. They continue to enjoy raiding tier after tier without feeling like the game is taking away from what they like to do away from the computer. Several of our members have found that if it were not for the raiding atmosphere that Swagger provides, they would not be able to still enjoy the game as they do now.

Although we only raid two nights, our members play the game much more. They choose to join our team because they are only committed to raiding two nights, not because they do not want to play more. Outside of the game, our members are extremely active on the forums, both in strategy discussions and about everyday things in the forum chatbox.

Our raids are run in the exact opposite of a top-down style. Everyone contributes to strategy discussion both on the forums and during the raid. It’s truly a team effort.

Website

swagger.guildlaunch.com

Raid Times

Tuesday - 7:00 to 11:00 server
    Wednesday - 7:00 to 11:00 server

Raiding with Swagger

Some would consider our raiding schedule casual since we only 8 hours a week. But during those 8 hours we expect our members to be ready to go for the full duration of our raid time. Before joining Swagger Players must have a solid understanding of all boss encounters. This helps to minimize downtime and to make sure we get maximum progression time on the boss. Consumables are provided by the guild but each raider is responsible for their own consumables in case of emergency. We expect our raiders to maintain 90% raid attendance. Attendance and reliability are the two most important traits we value in our raiders. Because of this we require notice of potential absence 24 hours in advance so we can make the necessary preparations.

Now Recruiting for Mythic raiding.

Currently Recruiting

Mage Arcane
    Druid Boomkin / Resto
    Monk Mistweaver / Windwalker
    Paladin Ret
    Priest Disc / Shadow
    Rogue Any
    Shaman Elemental / Enhance / Resto
    Warrior Fury

Loot with Swagger

Swagger awards all gear by loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance, performance, seniority (how long you've been in the guild), and previous loot received. Simply link the item you want to replace and if someone else links for the same item we will vote to break the tie.

Our goal is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a raid progression standpoint, we do not punish members for taking items that are not their best in slot but still a fairly decent upgrade. We place a high value on loyalty and attendance, and tend to award the best items to individuals that have proven they are trustworthy and reliable.

PvP with Swagger

Although PvP isn't our primary guild focus it’s still a lot of fun. We have several arena teams active with high rating's in the 2v2 3v3 bracket and will also be working on a 5v5 guild arena team. Our biggest PvP focus currently is establishing a solid Guild Rated Battleground team. Please let one of the Officer's know when they review your application if you are interested in PvP.

PST Mortalitas#1653 for more info.
    Edited by Mortalityx on 3/22/2015 9:59 AM PDT

<Tempest> of Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for 20M (4/7M, 2/10M)

Recruiting:

All melee DPS
    All healers
    Balance Druid
    Ele Shaman
    Warlock

*Any exceptional players.

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday – Thursday, 10pm – 1AM EST.

About TEMPEST:
    <Tempest> has been raiding and consistently clearing the highest level of content in a timely manner since our formation in early Burning Crusade. Our goal is to provide a guild where players can clear all hard modes and have fun doing it. While we take raiding seriously, we also try to provide a fun and relaxed atmosphere during raids. Tempest maintains a no drama policy, which has been extremely successful for us to this point. Behaviors that create a negative guild atmosphere are not tolerated.

Applicant information:
    Applicants must have a strong understanding of what to expect from encounters that we have cleared and are working on. While not mandatory, successful applicants should have significant hardmode experience and knowledge of all progression fights. In addition, a thorough understanding of your class and spec, as well as knowledge of how to maximize your character is highly desirable. Applicants should be able to fully commit to our raid schedule and be able to maintain at least 90% attendance. Since we run a small roster and do not recruit for the bench, we rely on our raiders showing up on a consistent basis.

Contact Us/Apply
    To apply, please visit our website at http://www.tempestbh.com and look through the stickied threads in our applications forum. When you are ready to apply, please click the "Apply" button at the top of the page. Your application form will then be automatically posted in the application forum, where members of our raid team will look over your application.
    If you have any questions, please contact the following players in game and we would be happy to answer them. Thanks for your interest in us and good luck!

Rabid#1960
    Seribus#1576
    Dasaq#1184