Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sounds awesome. Will look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hots View Post
    Sounds awesome. Will look forward to it.
    It will be a great tournament for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are many other ways to put such prize money to better use. Even transmog tournament would be more convenient.

19 is horribly imbalanced.. Dpriests especially.

Real twinking died when BoAs were added in, I'm sorry.

There's nothing difficult or special about leveling up to 19 (which takes an hour, maybe less) and slapping on all the best BoA gear with MoP/WoD enchants.

What made twinking great in Classic/TBC was your plan of attack to get BiS. Dinging 20 before getting everything you needed was of high probability, and it was all real gear that was difficult to obtain (i.e Shadowfang, Assassin's Blade, Talbar Mantle, Arena Grand Master trinket, Fishing Hat, Gravestone Scepter, massive quest chain items like Seal of Wrynn, farming Timbermaw Rep for the Furbolg Medicine Pouch etc etc).

There was a skill to it, and it was an incredibly difficult to actually get BiS. Not to mention there's no more spell down-ranking too. It's not even comparable anymore.

I'd get my old Classic team together and dust off my Seargent lvl 19 Gnome Mage but not if there's BoAs. That stuff is aids.
    Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2015-05-14 at 09:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    No gear restrictions? Otherwise it's going to result in a game of who can 1shot who first.
    i thought the same! are enchanted heirlooms in?

Quote Originally Posted by Agraynel View Post
    There are many other ways to put such prize money to better use. Even transmog tournament would be more convenient.

19 is horribly imbalanced.. Dpriests especially.
    The prize pool for the Twink Cup is made up of donations from dedicated members in the community. Everyone who donated is passionate about 19s and experiences great joy from playing in the bracket. Other players and communities can donate their own $7,000+ to host their own tournaments or events.

Quote Originally Posted by axiom View Post
    i thought the same! are enchanted heirlooms in?
    Enchanter heirlooms are allowed. No one shots will be occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I love how Blizzard put so much effort into destroying twinking and its still going so strong, good luck with the tourney, would have loved to sign up but Im busy unfortunately, (ignore the salty people on here).
    Blizzard has showed endless support for the Twink Cup though!

Deleted
    What the hell is Battle Rap? Also, this is US only?

Quote Originally Posted by DenvilX View Post
    What the hell is Battle Rap? Also, this is US only?
    It's a rap battle - and yes this is US only.

Deleted
    I don't get it. Can you explain? I played this game for a pretty long time and never heard any kind of challenge, like rap battle, not on twink lvl, not in any expansion late games.

2 Months out from the Twink Cup! 3 games are popping at peak hours, multiple premading guilds!

I don't get it. Can you explain? I played this game for a pretty long time and never heard any kind of challenge, like rap battle, not on twink lvl, not in any expansion late games.
    The rap battle will be hosted over Skype. Teams will have a member from their team rap against other teams.

Deleted
    Wait a second, you want to say, that "rap against other teams" - is to RAP, like read some awkward phrases like eminem? It is kinda artist-nacist

I just can't relax. You really must RAP? Not even sing or something? DDDD
    Last edited by mmoc2ae0a24ecc; 2015-05-26 at 02:19 PM.

Wait a second, you want to say, that "rap against other teams" - is to RAP, like read some awkward phrases like eminem? It is kinda artist-nacist

I just can't relax. You really must RAP? Not even sing or something? DDDD
    Yep, it is a legit rap battle.

As we are quickly approaching the launch of this year's Twink Cup, Teams that are seriously considering playing should finalize their player count/comps within the next few weeks. Signup thread will be available at Twinkinfo.com in the next few weeks.

The team signup thread will be up on Twinkinfo.com in the next few weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which team will have more disc priests and rogues/ferals?
    They win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xXzCoDProxXz View Post
    because they are a retarded vermin class at all levels of the game? I went 21-0 in full whites and only a BoA mace in a level 10 -19 XP on vs BoA heroes

this guy explains it better
    i will agree that feral on low lvl is stupid behond anything else but saying in all lvls i think you are overexaggerate here also about the guy that explains why having a dk crying about rotation in pvp its a least stupid
    not to mention that he is wrong in most of his claims
    Last edited by mmoc339dffb7d2; 2015-06-04 at 07:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Which team will have more disc priests and rogues/ferals?
    They win
    looks like ferals are banned
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekspozed View Post
    There are no gear restrictions.

The tournament will not be about who can one shot who first or who has the best gear. The team that plays WSG at the highest level will win the tournament.
    You are kidding yourself. I can think of at least twelve wsg exploits that you can't detect even if your looking for them. Doubtless whoever wins will have figured that out.