Poll: ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nemuibakemono View Post
    pro weed friends, at the end of the day is there anything weed doest help with or cure? because I can start making a list ! a big one.

some of you seem to believe weed is the answer to everything.
    does weed cure death yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    does weed cure death yet?
    are you high? death isn't a disease

Deleted
    I actually love the sweet spicy Smell Kellhound^^

I used to smoke a lot of Weed 20 Years ago and someday it stopped. Work and a clear mind became more important to me.
    I became a hedonist. I still smoke weed, but only on like 5-6 Weekends a year together with Friends on nice Weekends.
    I am currently living in Germany. Its still illegal over here, but i sometimes need this expansion of consciousness and peace of mind.
    Specially after a very stressful Week. There is nothing better to tune out, and get the head free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post

Age, gender, race, method of consumption, case history, exposure length, affected %, strain used, growing method?

What is loads of actual cases? A hollow statement.

"I did a search on the subject by scrolling down the first page on bing."
    That's not relevant. I'm saying that it happens, most people here are saying that it doesn't, that it can't happen. I just asked someone to Bing it to acquire proof, I'm myself way more aware of the problem compared to that Bing search.

Loads of actual cases does in this case mean thousands of victims that are debating it publicly on forums.

Don't care. But if you get in a wreck while high you should be charged the same as a DUI.

I suppose it's a right of passage for the early twenties but at some point it's time to grow up, stop smoking weed and laying around the house all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I suppose it's a right of passage for the early twenties but at some point it's time to grow up, stop smoking weed and laying around the house all day.
    Talk about a stereotype, I don't sit around at home smoking weed, I sit at work smoking weed on any of my buildings roof.

pro weed friends, at the end of the day is there anything weed doest help with or cure? because I can start making a list ! a big one.

I wouldn't say it was the answer to everything, but i would like to see anyone name a drug that can alleviate as many symptoms of things that weed can..

there isn't one

personally for me, i don't like drinking but i do like getting stoned, i don't like the feeling of being drunk, but at the same time EVERYONE has a vice. whether that is drinking, smoking, snorting coke, binge eating. ppl do things to make themselves feel better. if your an infallible gem that can go about your life without indulging in anything good for you. but at the end of it will you feel better for not having tried various experiences even once? personally ill try anything once, but i draw the line at H. wouldn't actually BUY anything like coke or prescription meds but if its free, why the fuck not. life is too damn short to be a complete boring square. that is the way i look at it, moderation is key though, know your limits. < paramount.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2015-04-22 at 02:33 AM.

Never tried it, don't really care for it either, though I'm not against those that do smoke it. I wouldn't even know where to get it even if I wanted to, considering it's illegal here.

I've been a stoner a couple times in the past (because of cancer mainly,) but quit to get a better job each time. I'm all for legalization as it would bring more revenue to the states. I'd bet many people would either cut back in their consumption due to the price or start their own garden, which is a huge stress reliever I hear.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    Don't care. But if you get in a wreck while high you should be charged the same as a DUI.
    You are. /10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    So long as people keep the smell contained, smoke it in private locations, and don't go out in public under the influence of it I wouldn't care.
    The first two are granted, the last is really none of your business assuming it's legal.

Deleted
    It's truly amazing how sheep like people are to government nonsense.

Have this thread a few of years ago and it would be 100 pages long with 30% of people being stoners saying yes it's fine, 10% actually being half educated saying its fine and the other 60% claiming it's the devils drug. As soon as the USA start to tax and legalise it, like they should have in the first place, all of a sudden everyone thinks it's fine to smoke..........

Let's make the same topic for another drug of less damage to the body and society than alcohol and tobacco (MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms etc) and watch everyone flip back to idiotic replies.

legalize gay weed 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Have this thread a few of years ago and it would be 100 pages long with 30% of people being stoners saying yes it's fine, 10% actually being half educated saying its fine and the other 60% claiming it's the devils drug. As soon as the USA start to tax and legalise it, like they should have in the first place, all of a sudden everyone thinks it's fine to smoke..........
    yeah clearly people react to the government legalizing it and not the other way around

I am quite sure that the reason Marijuana is illegal is not because of the financial side of things, or even because the government is looking out for our best interests. When you are high, especially for the first time in your adult life, your brain will go places it hadn't before. It is the plant that has the power to sway the hearts and minds of people... and the way they vote.

The government knows about this, and is terrified of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't smoke.

I did vote against it years ago, but I've adopted a more neutral stance towards it now. Basically if the smell isn't exploited in public or people drive under the influence I really don't care. (Or distributed towards minors.) It's just not worth it to hassle someone carrying a bit on them when the law enforcement could possibly be doing other things.

Alaska really, really needs something to tax anyways. lol @ their investing strat in just oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    I don't smoke, and I'm against it. I don't like "regular" smokers either and I really wish they would stop.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I am quite sure that the reason Marijuana is illegal is not because of the financial side of things, or even because the government is looking out for our best interests. When you are high, especially for the first time in your adult life, your brain will go places it hadn't before. It is the plant that has the power to sway the hearts and minds of people... and the way they vote.

The government knows about this, and is terrified of it.
    I Believe it has more to do with the same reasons it was made illegal in the ancient Egyptian times. along with strong opposition from big pharma, which like it or not is a business, the day everyone can grow their own medicine for free is the day they shit the bed and start losing money en masse because they can no longer sell that lab created shit anymore.

you can't patent a plant. so yeah.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2015-04-22 at 09:41 AM.

A nasty headache, only makes it worse in my experience.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Never tried it, don't really care for it either, though I'm not against those that do smoke it. I wouldn't even know where to get it even if I wanted to, considering it's illegal here.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawdiiio View Post
    I don't smoke, and I'm against it. I don't like "regular" smokers either and I really wish they would stop.
    People like you need to realize that legalizing it promotes research and new medical treatment methods, and also boosts economy. Your apathy or even antagony towards cannabis legalization is probably harming you in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who has never smoked, had a drink or done anything remotely 'exciting', I'm not against it at all. I'm from a family where smoking weed is considered "whatever" with my mom even telling my sister when she was around 16~ that it was OK for her and her friends to smoke in her house as to keep them off the street. My mom also used to smoke weed and so did my father.

I honestly couldn't care less lol