Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ...
    At least when Effin and I get mad, it's about a spec that people actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    It's way more than personal preference. It's a simple case of MM being the better spec for like all of the fights in the instance, and beating BM on single-target DPS and low-target cleave.
    Which set bonuses and trinkets is this considering? Or is mm better as a whole?

It is better as a whole.

- - - Updated - - -

It is better altogether.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11aMBvCPghiv-OmItb3JDxKz31zrp7jq2oDRwGsnfrqk/edit#gid=0

What can I say? MM is absolutely great in HFC!

We did 6/13 Heroic today with 2 MM and 1 BM. BM Hunter did slightly more overall DPS in some fights but MM Hunters did way more damage to the priority adds.

I actually had to tell some fellow rDPSers to not switch to some low HP priority adds because MM burst is so huge and adds die so fast. 2-3 MM Hunters can handle most of those adds (like Kilrogg or some Gorefiend adds) pretty much alone. So rest of the DPS can maintain damage on boss/bigger adds.
    Last edited by chooi; 2015-06-25 at 06:18 AM.

RiP

youtube.com/watch?list=PL9UQ0f1IBXQolzcGP72iqF-7ppwlyKOoM&v=wNuDVw8U2ms

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got back into wow again. I loved aspect of fox Starting bg's with like disengage > parachute > nitro boots > fox > mount while running was awesome to get to a node fast

Deleted
    I've just started playing again this week. Never got to use AotF sadly but I'm enjoying the buffs to Aimed Shot. Still undecided on how MM is doing in PVP but it's definitely mucho fun in BGs. I definitely miss reforging though.

Deleted
    I just came back as well and I have to say I'm devastated about the ss-tick nerf to survival... By far my favourite spec and I actually loved the mechanic.. Why Blizz, why.