Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    You mean like rogues getting combo pts from heals?
    Monks prestacking chi?
    ele shamans stacking Lshield from critters?

Cant we just get to keep the little finess we have left?
    I agree with the fact that pre-pulling tactics like this shouldn't exist. I'll send them this and see what they think.

7+ Year Old Account
    Monks prestacking chi?

Cant we just get to keep the little finess we have left?
    Tattle tail!
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Is there any chance of buffs to the other trinkets or maybe a 25% buff to the cleave trinket. Its not really fun to have to pass up on new trinkets because they aren't as good as my MBRF ones.

Was Empty Drinking Horn ever being procced by the Fel Cleave trinket ? ....
    Last edited by Urioh; 2015-07-02 at 11:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

Quick question, I'm doing quit a bit more ST damage as Unholy atm. The weapon difference was two huge with a 705 mh and a 695 oh as compared to a 705 two hander. Is this just pure fail on my part or is unholy closer to frost now in ST?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    please tell me you're joking
    It happened mid raid, one pull it work the next one I assumed I pop'd anti magic first. 4 pulls later I was almost crying

How many more times are DKs gonna be nerfed? Pretty fucking sick of this bullshit. Dev team have seriously fucked up class balancing this Teir.

Monks prestacking chi?
    Yes, all that stuff should be removed also, if possible, because it incentivizes poor behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullflower View Post
    Nitro Fuel is insignificant, and unintended to be used like that.
    Extremely unhappy about this change.

When doing bgs I rely heavily on nitro boosts to give my DK some amount of mobility. It often backfires when used in combat with multiple players. AMS was critical to not dying from fuel leaks in those situations. The fact that this change was made just to prevent an extremely niche trick is very frustrating.

It would be nice if Blizzard would focus more on balancing classes and improving class design prior to raids and pvp seasons starting and less on knee jerk reactions that make the game less enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenaster View Post

When doing bgs I rely heavily on nitro boosts to give my DK some amount of mobility. It often backfires when used in combat with multiple players. AMS was critical to not dying from fuel leaks in those situations. The fact that this change was made just to prevent an extremely niche trick is very frustrating.

It would be nice if Blizzard would focus more on balancing classes and improving class design prior to raids and pvp seasons starting and less on knee jerk reactions that make the game less enjoyable.
    As far as I know they aren't changing the engineering boots; the issue is with removing the ability to generate RP with Pinchwhistle Nitro Fuel and camp fires before the pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenaster View Post

Wrong Nitro. They are referring to drinking Nitro fuel too close to an open flame(campfire) and it exploding, which if used correctly AMS would soak and give you runic power.

Just been running sims with the latest version of simcraft for DW Frost and got some puzzling results. This is at ilvl 699 and with the tier bonus' from BRF but Mastersimple was a DPS gain on 2+ targets. This wasn't surprising to me, eye balling my numbers from the single target sim I ran it looked like HB+PS was more damage on 2 targets for me than an Obliterate + 45% of a HB. The puzzling part was that the single target DPS on the multi target sim was always higher than it was on the first single target sim I ran and this remained true of every 2 and 3 single target sim I ran.

So why is the single target DPS higher on the multi target sim higher than the single target sim? I can't think of anything that accounts for this since obviously Mastersimple is a DPS loss on single target no matter what your set bonus' are and nothing springs to mind in regards to dealing extra damage to our main target when cleaving.

Deleted
    My main issue with the nerfs, is not that things have to be balanced, it's the sway from 1 extreme to the other. Get buffed, become too, gets reversed & then some. Does PTR do anything???

Deleted
    Literally his first day on the job and he shafts us? I do hope he had nothing to do with it. DK is almost as bad as this expansion now

Quote Originally Posted by Goldyplod View Post
    Literally his first day on the job and he shafts us? I do hope he had nothing to do with it. DK is almost as bad as this expansion now
    yeah consider he starts working there in a month. totally makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    so ETA on archimonde trinket to be relevant for DK??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharogy View Post
    so ETA on archimonde trinket to be relevant for DK??
    I'd guess......... Never.

Deleted
    Surely there must be some kind of revamp for the Frost spec. They have fucked up enough now.

eh, should be honest with ourselves. We can't exactly expect that Pinch Whistle Nitro Fuel was ever intended to be used in this manner. The fact that many of us were using Pierre or 'lil Rag to take advantage of that should have been evidence enough.

Granted, I'm still mad about certain nerfs. Pinch Whistle is included, as well as taking away the Chains of Cancer playstyle.

(this is, of course speaking from a Blood DK's point of view...)

Bottom line however, I do think DK's should have been left with an alternative playstyle that let us actively choose more dps vs more mitigation similar to the Chains of Cancer playstyle Troxism lovingly coined.

I think someone coined it well in another thread out there;
    Pre 6.2
    Good Monk or DK vs Bad Monk or DK = Noticeable
    Post 6.2
    Good Monk or DK vs Bad Monk or DK = Irrelevant.

Again, Troxism hit it on the head when it's gotten to the point that being a tank just feels like you're there to fulfill a mechanic requirement without contributing much to the raid anymore.

^
    It's not Chains of Cancer because it wasn't a cancerous playstyle as was originally thought.

Also not sure why you think BrM monks took skill or tradeoffs of AM to damage to play in 6.1 - they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldyplod View Post
    So while this was a lame attempt a troll post (or written by somebody unable to read dates, which is sadder), there's an overarching point to be made: Why is there so much surprise and upset about this?

We reported it months ago.
    It hadn't been solved till now, but did people really think it wasn't on Blizzard's radar? I don't want to hear about "Well other classes have X or Y stupidity in their openers"- that doesn't excuse something like Nitro Fuel being used in that way. I had a ton of fun with Nitro Fuel- managed to sustain BoS for stupidly long amounts as Blood with it, and also found it to be fun as Unholy.
    None of that changes the fact that it was ultimately something that we knew was going to get nerfed eventually.

None of this discounts how I annoyed I am with Blizzard for their terrible communication, but Nitro Fuel is hardly a bone to pick here. Blaming it on a community member that just got their dream job (leave alone the fact that he hasn't begun working there yet) and could be in a position to help out this community is incredibly stupid.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...