Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, Gorefiend's new model is even better than I thought - it's using the skeleton of the Therazane model, which means he's a big fatty floating around with tiny little legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it is the last raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    I would think it would be Kil'Jaeden wanting Archimonde's help. He's the one that hates Velen the most right? Always trying to follow him like a crazy man.
    He's heartbroken and furious that Velen "abandoned him" he truly loved Velen.

vo_62_hfr_archimonde_grommash_event_01

vo_62_hfr_archimonde_grommash_event_02

Looks like Grommash makes an appearance during Archimonde

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulen View Post
    I don't know mate, but having a submerged / birth animation can only mean a boss like Kil'jaedan, Sinestra, Yogg-saron - esque imo. They may all have these

Mannoroth has 2 models in the finder, one whole like with a dint in his head where the axe hit and one with just his skeleton.
    Yup, just checked mmo-champ again, many new things around.
    Still strange to see his flesh being stitched with some sort of clamps though.

Edit: nice find, soulkeeperx!
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Regarding Grommash

It appears he's a Bolvar for the Fel Lord Zakuun fight.

Regarding Mythic Archimonde

Based on the dungeon journal, Archimonde starts to destroy Draenor when he hits 25% on Normal, so I don't see much room for a Mythic-only consideration. I see a few differences in the journal between Mythic and Normal, but nothing that's as major as Cho'gall showing up in Highmaul.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post

Called it

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Grommash... I'd say he probably ends up in our side, or dies killing off Archimonde after we've weakened him

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post

Yep, Yrel, Gul'dan, and Khadgar are all there as well. However, Blizz seems to have not added that audio yet, as they won't play. It appears that's limited only to Archimonde-related audio.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    They say the raid has 13 bosses but I can only find 12?

mythic only secret boss?

edit - nvm i found the 13th boss

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    Hehehehe

Well, they are not wrong, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeks View Post
    Well, they are not wrong, to say the least.
    That's the twist of mythic.
    You're most likely overthinking it!

Archimonde is a tank-and-spank confirmed

Anyone else thinking the legendary ring procs are an awful idea? Supports class stacking so much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know on if there is a female Ogre?
    Would of been nice to see some Fel-corrupted Ogres, and is there a main nap for Tanaan Jungle?
    Any main hubs in Tanaan Jungle for us to use?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Anyone know on if there is a female Ogre?
    Would of been nice to see some Fel-corrupted Ogres, and is there a main nap for Tanaan Jungle?
    Any main hubs in Tanaan Jungle for us to use?
    Seen someone post a picture of Lion's Watch which is basically at the exact same place where Honor Hold was on Outland. No pics of the horde town yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cara Delevingne View Post
    Anyone else thinking the legendary ring procs are an awful idea? Supports class stacking so much more.
    If I'm reading the proc correctly, the legendary ring will sort of ruin rankings. Looking just at the intellect one, only one person can get the buff at a time in the raid. Each person gets it for 12 seconds and then it picks another person with the intellect rings. Its a flat 10% damage bonus per person with the ring. So if you are the only person with the intellect ring, you will get a flat 10% bonus for the entire fight. If 10 people have the intellect ring, it will be a 100% damage bonus that picks a new person every 12 seconds. You may luck out and get that buff a ton or you may never get it. Top rankings won't be the most skilled players, they will be the people that had lots of other people with the same ring and got lucky on procs. And whoever gets the proc first during lust/pots/cooldowns/etc will get a 100% random massive bonus.

I'm hoping I am misunderstanding something because I'm really not liking that design. Way too much RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by alemap View Post
    I'm hoping I am misunderstanding something because I'm really not liking that design. Way too much RNG.
    Very bland and rng

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Wait, why Iskar? I hope there's a reason.
    Iskar is the one who lead the Outcasts down the dark path we saw in Outland.

It's actually not that much of a stretch that he'd take Gul'dan's Mountain Dew instead if it gave him his wings back.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Regarding Grommash

It appears he's a Bolvar for the Fel Lord Zakuun fight.

Regarding Mythic Archimonde

Based on the dungeon journal, Archimonde starts to destroy Draenor when he hits 25% on Normal, so I don't see much room for a Mythic-only consideration. I see a few differences in the journal between Mythic and Normal, but nothing that's as major as Cho'gall showing up in Highmaul.
    I'm unsure about that, it basically doesn't make sense for him to have a phase at 33% and then 25%. I think something in that dungeon entry isn't complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.