Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Duck Hunt and Wii Fit even if neither gets another release have sold more games then Walugi will in the next 200 years.

I hope this was an ironic post, cause the meme is funny but if there are actual people out there that want "Evil Luigi" who has never existed outside of Mario spin off games with all the other characters still on the sideline lol...

Wario actually has games made about him, Waluigi is just a skin for Mario Sports/Kart/Party games. He serves no other purpose to Nintendo.
    to be fair, i think theres potential for waluigi and wario to have an actual game. id like to see another wario land type game or a "3d" wario game with him in it. oor maybe give him a spin off like waluigis mansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    The smash community trashfire continues. Now a bunch of players are mad their 8 year old waifu from Wario Ware didn't get in but "sakurai gave a fucking character slot, a stage, bosses and 34 music tracks to this castlevania shit nobody who is a true nintendo fan has ever heard of". Just search 'smash ashely simon' on twitter and dig in for a good trip through crazytown.

I think hardcore smash fans just stopped mentally progressing past like 12 and are pulling some Tom Hanks in BIG type thing where they are grown ass men and women but inside are tweens.
    wot? granted its like a decade too late and castlevania is dead but even i as a casual have seen people requesting simon for years.

i really dont get how anyone can be mad at ultimate. theyve already given us 3 of the most requested characters in smash history.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I hope Nintendo grows a pair and lets us play Super Mario Party games online, and actual full real games, not just the mini-games.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Steep_Gam...27193528856576

Steep for Switch has been cancelled.
    i am shocked
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Steep_Gam...27193528856576

Steep for Switch has been cancelled.
    They probaly figured out that many people wont buy it since they already have it or they just dont care.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    They probaly figured out that many people wont buy it since they already have it or they just dont care.
    Nah, they figured out they can't port it to the Switch and have it be acceptable to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post

When you see it.
    boy its going to be fun to live in the same house as someone trying to hammer the hardest version of Gimme Chocolate on a plastic drum for hours.

The VC4 port is not only good, and looks good in portable it has outstanding battery life. 2 hours into the demo the Switch is still at 65%. Way better then Octopath which is getting out 2.5 hours at most usually.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does Sakurai not age.

What is the secret to immortality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, as Sakurai has already warned fans on the next Smash will likely have a much smaller roster then Ultimate due to the circumstances.

On a smaller roster I doubt many people actually give a fuck about one of them being Waluigi, but you know memers gonna meme. Until their waifu or husbando is left out of the game in favor of him, and then Nintendo will burn but it was their own doing...
    Daisy made it in as a clone, so I'm good!

- - - Updated - - -

boy its going to be fun to live in the same house as someone trying to hammer the hardest version of Gimme Chocolate on a plastic drum for hours.
    I live with other people do I'll just be using the motion controls (which seem to be more than fine). I heard the drum is very low quality anyway.

10+ Year Old Account

My god this is super hyped specially for an old Castlevania fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    How does Sakurai not age.

What is the secret to immortality.
    He probably hangs out with Keanu.

15+ Year Old Account
    We're not getting the drum. We have to import it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i am shocked
    How? The game was crap and ubisoft couldn't make it work because they are terrible. It's not a shocker. What is funny is their excuse "we decided to focus on the current existing version on other platforms instead"

Ya no who you lying to?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...21260556578817

Nintendo Switch Online will launch in the latter half of September.

Hold up...

Save Data Cloud backup in compatible games
    So you're telling me every game isn't compatible? What the fuck is that wording?

Hold up...

So you're telling me every game isn't compatible? What the fuck is that wording?
    Yup. Looks like not all games are compatible. Probably those 3rd party games with 5 GB savefiles are excluded from that list.

Hold up...

I like how nobody has noticed this. Wonder how long it'll take the reddit to notice, probably launch day when they try and back up their saves and they can't cause it's not compatible.

People are seriously going to pay for this too and nintendo will have no justification to fix it. The voice chat will remain awful, the required phone app will stay forever, their shitty online stability will stay and not all games can be cloud saves.

It's not even 2 steps forward 1 step back it's fucking the early 2000s with them.

The real kicker for me is that they are charging for online multiplayer with the promise to improve online but the online is just as bad as the wii u. Improved my ass.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yup. Looks like not all games are compatible. Probably those 3rd party games with 5 GB savefiles are excluded from that list.
    Doesn't stop you from backing them up on PSN or XBL.

You have a cap on your total space sure, but they don't just ban games out right from their saves being backed up. If someone wants to use up a sizable chunk of their cloud storage on their NBA 2K save then let them do it.