If I could turn back time, if I could find a way!

anyone got any news on a pokemon game outside of eevee lets go?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If I could turn back time, if I could find a way!

anyone got any news on a pokemon game outside of eevee lets go?
    2019 should have gen 8.

Reveal in spring 2019, E3 at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    2019 should have gen 8.

makes sense, ty

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    2019 should have gen 8.

January/February is when they usually announce new games in the series. Remakes are usually announced in May.

- - - Updated - - -

Octoling 3-pack amiibo announced with a mascot costume, knight armor, and witch's clothes for Splatoon 2

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    If it wasn't a toys to life game I would. Not buying toys to play a game.
    As I mentioned in a previous comment. You don't need the physical toys to play the game. You can buy extra ships/pilots/weapons digitally.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Party babies looks pretty fun tbf
    At the very least, the Game Grumps made it look like a total riot.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    January/February is when they usually announce new games in the series. Remakes are usually announced in May.

- - - Updated - - -

Octoling 3-pack amiibo announced with a mascot costume, knight armor, and witch's clothes for Splatoon 2

[video=youtube;IzlNzDE9Db8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzlNzDE9Db8[video]
    That mascot is horrifying, and I need to go wash my brain out now after seeing it.

Since Diablo 3 is coming to the switch in November, and now we have these rumors that Blizzard is looking into Crossplay. (Probably for Consoles only) My question is how would voice chat work when Diablo on switch will use the stupid phone app. How would some one talk to a person playing on Xbox with out thrid party software?

Quote Originally Posted by Cristoff View Post
    Since Diablo 3 is coming to the switch in November, and now we have these rumors that Blizzard is looking into Crossplay. (Probably for Consoles only) My question is how would voice chat work when Diablo on switch will use the stupid phone app. How would some one talk to a person playing on Xbox with out thrid party software?
    The Switch itself has native support for voice chat without the phone app. Fortnite uses it.

It's just Nintendo not allowing it in their own published games outside of the phone app. It's that ass backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The Switch itself has native support for voice chat without the phone app. Fortnite uses it.

It's just Nintendo not allowing it in their own published games outside of the phone app. It's that ass backwards.
    I know that you can use native voice chat, but Blizzard has said Diablo will use the phone app instead...

I know that you can use native voice chat, but Blizzard has said Diablo will use the phone app instead...
    So then what's the question?

If crossplay happens in Diablo it will either actually use the native feature of the system like fortnite does or it won't and it won't matter anyways because it's Diablo and you don't need voice chat for it anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    So then what's the question?

If crossplay happens in Diablo it will either actually use the native feature of the system like fortnite does or it won't and it won't matter anyways because it's Diablo and you don't need voice chat for it anyways?
    I would use voice chat to talk to my friends...thats the point right??? It doesn't use native voice chat, and will use the app. My question is if the crossplay rumors do happen how can I talk to other people on different platforms if Blizzard is using the stupid app. I agree its ass backwards and Nintendo needs to revisit this idea.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/08...or-voice-chat/

I would use voice chat to talk to my friends...thats the point right??? It doesn't use native voice chat, and will use the app. My question is if the crossplay rumors do happen how can I talk to other people on different platforms if Blizzard is using the stupid app. I agree its ass backwards and Nintendo needs to revisit this idea.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/08...or-voice-chat/
    There is literally no way for XBL, PSN or battle net to send voice to the Switch app so like I said...

If cross play happens(and it's not gonna happen any time soon, so the fact it's only using the app for now means nothing) it will either have to use the native voice chat the system is capable of like fortnite or it won't happen at all.

When it comes to 3rd parties they are to blame if the game doesn't use the native voice chat and not Nintendo. Nintendo doesn't force that on them, and Nintendo is really only on the hook for that in their own games.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-10-13 at 05:07 AM.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...582726658?s=19

- - - Updated - - -

Gamestop exclusive Diablo iII switch budle. $359.99 November 2nd.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 hours into Starlink.

I pity anyone playing this on something other than a Switch, the Starfox addition on the Ninty version smoothly interacts with the main story.

Got the digital version tho, sod playing with toys.

That's so odd to me, would D3 really be a console seller at this point? I mean.. for the handheld market I guess it could be a big deal but... yeah..

Things sweet but lol at buying a whole new console for that. They should really capitalize on selling docks.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    That's so odd to me, would D3 really be a console seller at this point? I mean.. for the handheld market I guess it could be a big deal but... yeah..

Things sweet but lol at buying a whole new console for that. They should really capitalize on selling docks.
    Blizzcon is that weekend. If there is a new game announced, people will likely buy it up for the Diablo loot.

Also, to get in on the Black Friday bundle deals after the other three (Smash, Pokemon and Fortnite) are gone.

Nice artwork on the console/carry case.

Lol @ diablo 3 though and its not like the game was ever good to have nostalgia for it

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...582726658?s=19

- - - Updated - - -

Gamestop exclusive Diablo iII switch budle. $359.99 November 2nd.

snip
    I've got a switch, but bloody hell i'd personally laugh at everyone person buying the D3 bundle, that or just point and say "fuck that guy"

i'd take them to a dog poo bin and ask if they're interested in buying that old useless shit as well.

seriously anyone buying a switch for D3 is like buying a car because you want a seat to recline in.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    I've got a switch, but bloody hell i'd personally laugh at everyone person buying the D3 bundle, that or just point and say "fuck that guy"

i'd take them to a dog poo bin and ask if they're interested in buying that old useless shit as well.

seriously anyone buying a switch for D3 is like buying a car because you want a seat to recline in.
    Or... or.. maybe they actually enjoy the game that you don't. Amazing concept, I know.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Or... or.. maybe they actually enjoy the game that you don't. Amazing concept, I know.
    or they just think the design on it is cool. its not like theres a shit ton of limited edition switch designs to choose from if you want a non generic one
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552