Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I'm genuinely surprised how quickly all my friends have turned on the Switch from "holy shit preordered minute one, did you see that zelda trailer" to "cancelled my preorder, zelda looks great but everything else makes me want to wait and see". A lot of them were folks that bought a Wii U and seem to be afraid of being burned again and the rest seem to see the paid online run by a 3rd party known for being kind of crappy at it and dont have the confidence to put money down.

Maybe i'm getting old and remember the NES vs Megadrive days but i fully expected blind adoration or blind hatred, cooling, apathetic growing disinterest was not something i expected to see so much and so soon. Even all the folks i follow on twitter have grown cold on it fast. I wonder if its not going to have a huge launch and if so what the reaction by Nintendo will be. God knows they must be fearing another Wii U.
    id say a big reason for this is nintendo not clearing the air on things.

most of the people i know and have seen online are frustrated at nintendo not answering simple fucking questions.

biggest one of all is definitely, do we or do we not need to use the app simply to play online.

even the people who are still super excited for the switch all seem to agree nintendo needs to put out a direct soon because its getting ridiculous.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Splatoon 2 Global Testfire March 23-25

I want to know the details of the Virtual Console :/

The lack of information is borderline disrespectful to the fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    I want to know the details of the Virtual Console :/

The lack of information is borderline disrespectful to the fan base.
    How many times we must go over this, the VC will have jack shit in it. Much like the WiiU. You just better pray you can transfer data between systems.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ummm There has been Pokemon and Monster Hunter games on consoles as well.

At current there is even a MH MMO on Ps4/Ps3 but sadly its in Japan only. There hasn't been a MH/Pokemon game on home consoles because both sold like shit on home consoles. Nintendo also pay's Capcom to release MH on the 3DS system.

If The Switch Bombs there will likely be a MH game on other Home Consoles including Ps4 and maybe XB1. Nintendo can't ride the 3DS boat forever or really much longer. The hardware is extremely dated.

Nintendo didn't have anything to do with Pokemon Go.....
    I am fully aware, but there has never been a main series Pokemon game on consoles and while Monster Hunter started out on consoles, it found its place on handhelds. It's very unlikely they'll ever put a main series Monster Hunter game back on consoles. Also do you have proof that Nintendo pays Capcom for Monster Hunter, because I don't think that's actually true.

Nintendo was definitely involved with Pokemon Go, but this is completely irrelevant. Nintendo put Pokemon Go in their financial report and attributed its success to a rise in X and Y and Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire sales. This is a fact and not up for debate.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/lib...ngs/index.html it's the first PDF file if you don't believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    How many times we must go over this, the VC will have jack shit in it. Much like the WiiU. You just better pray you can transfer data between systems.
    What are their plans for the VC?
    Will we be able to transfer data?

Many questions to ask.
    Find me a source or keep your mouth shut, especially when attempting to be a know it all.

What are their plans for the VC?
    Will we be able to transfer data?

Many questions to ask.
    Find me a source or keep your mouth shut, especially when attempting to be a know it all.
    the source is history, it's less than a month away. If they wanted to talk about VC they would of done so during their press event last month when they "revealed all". They didn't talk about VC because just like the WiiU it was put on the side lines. Do you think they want to give more fuel to the fire of hate train going on? No. They want you to waste $300+ on a console that has jack shit going for it besides zelda on the go.

And LOL trying to tell someone on the internet to shut up, cause that will work
    Last edited by zito; 2017-02-12 at 02:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the source is history, it's less than a month away. If they wanted to talk about VC they would of done so during their press event last month when they "revealed all". They didn't talk about VC because just like the WiiU it was put on the side lines. Do you think they want to give more fuel to the fire of hate train going on? No. They want you to waste $300+ on a console that has jack shit going for it besides zelda on the go.

Ice cubes in a glass says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Ice cubes in a glass says hi.
    wait

HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SHAPE THE CUBES ARE?!?!?!!?!?! are the round? Square? half moon?

but hey $80 for HD rumble nobody asked for being tacked on into the price of the console itself.

I want to know their future plans - not necessarily their immediate plans.
    You do realise there's an ignore feature?

Enjoy your stay.

I want to know their future plans - not necessarily their immediate plans.
    You do realise there's an ignore feature?

Enjoy your stay.
    you do realise if someone else quotes me you can still read it lol

and like I said before, which you failed to read, they don't have anything for VC then what they do now, if they did otherwise they would of stated it at their press event and Reggie wouldn't be dodging questions about it every time he's interviewed

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Did they go back on any of those retarded choices they made yet?
    Such as 32GB storage or voice chat on mobiles, etc?
    Or is that still a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    they haven't said anything, about anything really

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    they haven't said anything, about anything really
    So it's still a thing :|

Deleted
    You guys do know MS doesn't "need" the Xbox. They have revenue streams on so many levels that Nintendo and Sony can only dream off.. I guess we are strictly talking about consoles here but some people seem to think the Xbox/Windows/Office is the only thing MS does..

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Doesn't matter.

It is getting put head to head with the Ps4/XB1 because they marketed it as a home console and not a 3DS handheld replacement. You make a console its going to get compared to the other consoles. As it stands the only thing The Switch has over the other two is mobility. That doesn't mean much when the battery life is average 3-4hours.
    It may matter from a sales perspective, but that doesn't take away the Switch's foremost advantage, when we consider the product itself. It's as much a 3DS-killer as the DS was for the Gameboy, because it makes the 3DS incredibly outdated and obsolete. 3-4 hours of gameplay is not nothing. People get bored doing nothing after a few minutes, and the Switch brings a whole new level of mobile gaming out there. Besides, in most situations where you want to game outside your living room, you will be able to charge your Switch before ut runs out of juice.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    As said before, there's nowhere to put more storage, it's a handheld. Just buy an SD card
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    As said before, there's nowhere to put more storage, it's a handheld. Just buy an SD card
    Have you actually ever seen the size of a 2TB SSD? Or to be more precise the chip these 2TB are on? I have a hard time believing they couldn't get more storage on it than people get on micro usb sticks.

No, don't kid yourself, the reason was the price ..

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Have you actually ever seen the size of a 2TB SSD? Or to be more precise the chip these 2TB are on? I have a hard time believing they couldn't get more storage on it than people get on micro usb sticks.

No, don't kid yourself, the reason was the price ..
    could you fit a 2tb ssd inside a 3ds? because the switch is barely bigger than a folded 3ds. theres just not enough room in the switch.

you can argue that they shouldve included an sd card with the switch which i would agree with but theres no room in the switch for an ssd

10+ Year Old Account
    They couldn't fit more than 32gb because of physical size? My micro sd is 256gb and it's Fucking tiny.