Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    As I said never understood why people go to great lengths to defend Nintendo.

Switch is an amazing system. It has it's fair share of issues though.
    Yep and to be honest what console or platform doesn't.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    AND ONE OF THOSE GAMES IS FUCKEN ZELDA.

You keep saying 2+2=fish and it isn't. If it doubled the total combined software sales THAT WOULD REQUIRE EACH GAME TO SELL DOUBLE.

ZELDA IS ONE OF THOSE GAMES. Jesus fucken Christ learn basic math.
    What the fuck are you talking about. Double Software sales doesnt mean Zelda has to sell double. Other games can make up for Zelda not selling double. You serilosuly thought I meant that every game would have sold exactly double what it sold? Really?

Made up numbers.

March 2017
    Zelda sells 1m
    Snipperclips sells 100k
    Shovel Knight sells 100k
    Skylanders sells 200k
    Just dance sells 300k
    Fast RMX sells 100k
    1 2 Switch sells 200k
    I am Setsuna sells 100k
    Total launch month sales 2.1m

Holisay 2017
    Zelda sells 1m
    Snipperclips sells 300k
    Shovel Knight sells 250k
    Skylanders sells 500k
    Just dance sells 550k
    Fast RMX sells 300k
    1 2 swith sells 450k
    I am Setsuns sells 250k

Not quite double, but you can see how sells can be a lot higher. Parents and other shoppers want to get another game or two to go with the system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Dude, come on. He's meaning double overall sales for software, not double the specific launch titles and only those.

Real talk though, this discussion is pretty much going in circles right now. We get it, everyone is sticking with their positions. Sometimes, you just need to agree that you'll not see eye to eye on a topic and move on, otherwise you're just beating the dead horse because you're determined to get the last swing in on it.
    Okay Ill stop now, but thank you for seeing my point. Honestly I think JT knew what I meant, but wanted to try and make me look stupid. Now Ill stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about. Double Software sales doesnt mean Zelda has to sell double. Other games can make up for Zelda not selling double. You serilosuly thought I meant that every game would have sold exactly double what it sold? Really?
    So you don't know basic math....

ALL THE GAMES BESIDES ZELDA SOLD LIKE SHIT. To double software sales (THE FULL TOTAL NUMBER) Ether the biggest game sell would have to be higher (Zelda) or the rest would have to sell well enough to make up the difference.

If u think the rest of those games would have made up that difference to reach double software sells, I got a sea side house in Ohio to sell you.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and those software sales was a handful of games one of them being zelda. To double overall sales of software the software itself would have to sell double.

Zelda is one of those software sales. Unless he thinks 1-2 Switch and Bomberman R will somehow make up the difference. The only game that sold worth a dam was Zelda.
    One last point sorry. Dont forget about all of the Japanese only games too. Im not sure if they see sales boosts during Christmas season, but if they do those games could carry some burden too.

- - - Updated - - -

So you don't know basic math....

ALL THE GAMES BESIDES ZELDA SOLD LIKE SHIT. To double software sales (THE FULL TOTAL NUMBER) Ether the biggest game sell would have to be higher (Zelda) or the rest would have to sell well enough to make up the difference.

If u think the rest of those games would have made up that difference to reach double software sells, I got a sea side house in Ohio to sell you.
    And yes 100% was pulled out of my ass, but I even said in that same exact post maybe not. I wasn't sure what number it would be. All you saw was that I said 100% one time and ran with it. It could be 30% more sales. Switch still would have sold a significantly higher amount of software during the holidays, even if thats only 30% more.

ALL THE GAMES BESIDES ZELDA SOLD LIKE SHIT.
    This isn't true at all. I know for a fact that Konami wasn't expecting the sales numbers they ended up seeing for Bomberman, they were well above their expectations for the title.

It may not be a multi-million seller, but it absolutely exceeded their expectations.

One last point sorry. Dont forget about all of the Japanese only games too. Im not sure if they see sales boosts during Christmas season, but if they do those games could carry some burden too.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes 100% was pulled out of my ass, but I even said in that same exact post maybe not. I wasn't sure what number it would be. All you saw was that I said 100% one time and ran with it. It could be 30% more sales. Switch still would have sold a significantly higher amount of software during the holidays, even if thats only 30% more.
    Like edge said early'er I'm just going to agree to disagree at this point. Done said I was done (can't help myself clearly) and I'm tired as hell. Got a hand full of games today and I need to play one of them lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This isn't true at all. I know for a fact that Konami wasn't expecting the sales numbers they ended up seeing for Bomberman, they were well above their expectations for the title.

It may not be a multi-million seller, but it absolutely exceeded their expectations.
    No offence edge but I wouldn't be surprised if Konami's expectations was Bomberman R to sell 2 copy's.

Konami's opinion and expectation's matters little to me.

(Besides its issues, Game was solid tho)

10+ Year Old Account
    Bomberman sold 350k units worldwide as of June 10 according to VGcharts. I dont know if thats just physical or digital too, but thats fairly solid. It was probably an easy game to make.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, here is a Japanese Eshop sales ranking.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...aunch_in_japan

Snipperclips - Cut it out, together!
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Kamiko
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    Metal Slug 3
    ARMS
    1-2-Switch
    The King of Fighters '98
    Othello
    VOEZ
    Super Bomberman R
    New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers
    Blaster Master Zero
    Metal Slug
    Human Resource Machine
    Flip Wars (Known as Battle Sports Mekuru)
    Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
    Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
    Maison de Maeva
    Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
    Seiken Densetsu Collection
    Puyo Puyo Tetris
    Mighty Gunvolt Burst
    Thumper

In order from 1 to 25. I feel sorry for Tetris. That game must be selling like balls.

In order from 1 to 25. I feel sorry for Tetris. That game must be selling like balls.
    What mite have hurt Tetris was that The Switch version cost $10 more (US anyway) then the other platforms. I was going to buy it for my Switch then learned its on PS4 and was $10 cheaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    What mite have hurt Tetris was that The Switch version cost $10 more (US anyway) then the other platforms. I was going to buy it for my Switch then learned its on PS4 and was $10 cheaper.
    I also dont think a Tetris game in this day and age should cost any more than 20 dollars. Even with Puyo Puyo added. Should have been a 20 dollar eshop only game.

I also dont think a Tetris game in this day and age should cost any more than 20 dollars. Even with Puyo Puyo added. Should have been a 20 dollar eshop only game.
    I disagree with eshop only but ya $20 should have been the max. I still haven't bought it on ps4 yet and its $30 on there.

Any version of Tetris no matter how new or old should be no more than 10-15 dollars or £10 over here imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree with eshop only but ya $20 should have been the max. I still haven't bought it on ps4 yet and its $30 on there.
    They cant sell a switch physical game for 20 dollars though.

- - - Updated - - -

Any version of Tetris no matter how new or old should be no more than 10-15 dollars or £10 over here imo.
    I think with Puyo Puyo 20 is a fair price.

They cant sell a switch physical game for 20 dollars though.
    Yes they can...

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-swi...-heroes/141915

Has Been Heroes is $20.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-07-27 at 06:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they can...

No More Heroes is $20.
    A bunch of devs claim they have to raise the price of a game on the Switch because the carts cost too much.

Also, Microsoft only sold 1.2m consoles from Jan1 to March31 the first year on the market.
    Are you seriously comparing the $300 Switch to the $500 Xbox One?

You know the same Xbox One that was later forced to un-bundle kinect which then gave it a large spike in sales?

Launch aligned, the Switch is selling at a slower pace then the $500 Xbox One did(Xbox One at 5 mil in first 4 months). That right there tells the entire story.

I'm also a little tired of the "holiday launch" thing you perpetrated for a few pages. The Switch launched in March(tax refund season in some huge markets) with no competition. The PS4 and XB1 literally launched against each other with full blown competition. Let's not act like the Switch launched in the dead of August or January.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-07-26 at 11:29 PM.

A bunch of devs claim they have to raise the price of a game on the Switch because the carts cost too much.
    Ya and while it does cost a few cents more to make those games (SD cards cost more then Blu-Ray's) its a bullshit reason. If I remember right that Tetris game was one of the ones that made that claim. Soon after they lowered the price down to meet the same cost as the other systems.

Also each SD card's size is different.

Example; Its like No More Heroes SD card size is smaller then lets say Breath of the Wild.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-07-26 at 11:36 PM.

2 am to 2pm for salmon run? What the actual fuck.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo....ail/a_id/27028

Splatoon 2 patch 1.1.2

An occasionally occurring issue allowed players to receive gear from the SplatNet Gear Shop with an unintended combination of gear abilities. The combination of abilities for this type of gear has been changed to match those of gear available for purchase in the Inkopolis Square shops.

Fixed an issue that prevented ranking information from displaying properly when viewing “Past Records” for League Battle.

Adjusted the number of points required to fill the special gauge for the following weapons:
    • Splat Dualies 180⇒170
    • Hero Dualie Replicas 180⇒170
    • Enperry Splat Dualies 180⇒170
    • Tentatek Splattershot 190⇒210
    • N-ZAP '85 180⇒200
    • .96 Gal 180⇒210
    • Slosher 180⇒190
    • Hero Slosher Replica 180⇒190
    • Tri-Slosher 180⇒210
    • Mini Splatling 180⇒190

The Tri Slosher needs harder nerfs then that. Shit is basically the meta weapon for 3/4 ranked modes.

the demo has unlimited playability and has puyo puyo, tetris, and swap.

i play it sometimes when the wifi at my job doesnt work

this reminds me though, i seemed to have found a fix in case other people are having the same problem, if it has some form of captive portal or will say its connected but wont work TURN OFF automatic connection for that signal. that will force the game to connect WHEN the game is trying to connect instead of connecting your switch and then reconnecting in the game.

so far ive been able to play a couple games in splatoon and a bunch of arms. i am worried though because where ive been working the wifi will dc alot and im worried ill get banned from splatoon so i think ill just do story mode and then play online at home until the wifi is sorted out

- - - Updated - - -

Yes they can...

No More Heroes is $20.
    god fucking damn it.

thats not no more heroes, thats has been heroes.

i thought something had been announced and now im disappointed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    2 am to 2pm for salmon run? What the actual fuck.
    it cycles through random 12 hour intervals. me personally? id have it either be all the time or like splatfests where its all day. but atleast with the rotating times its good for people all over the world who have work and school. sure you wont be able to get all the salmon runs but if you work during that time atleast you will likely get the next one
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552