Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status...194141697?s=19

The game announced at E3 last year is coming in 2019. LGPLGE are not the core title they announced.
    Thank God, but waiting another year for something worthwhile is beyond retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Correction.....it’s the game Genwunners have been asking for. Everyone else has wanted newer and better. Red and Blue era Pokémon was probably the most boring of them all when looking at all the games side by side. Nostalgia is the only thing making Red/Blue seem like it was so great.
    Then you can wait for details on the core game coming in 2019 if this isn’t of interest to you.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    this looks like the game to get the go crowd to care about pokemon again (aka literally everyone who played go which is everyone for about 3 months) to then get the main game next year
    try 3 minutes for me when I saw no battles or pvp.

Correction.....it’s the game Genwunners have been asking for. Everyone else has wanted newer and better. Red and Blue era Pokémon was probably the most boring of them all when looking at all the games side by side. Nostalgia is the only thing making Red/Blue seem like it was so great.
    Nostalgia is more powerful than most will ever realise, it made blizzard eat their own words, FF7 is going to be remade sometime this millennium, can anything stop nostalgia?!?!!?

Fucking Kanto remake. How fucking lazy and pitiful. Has Gamefreak really sunk this low?

Once again, WHERE IS OUR FUCKING D/P REMAKE!? If you are going to be fucking lazy Gamefreak, at least give us the remake we deserve. All this catering to Genwunners is getting fucking ridiculous. First with all the Alolan forms in Sun and Moon with lots of references to Kanto and now another full on Red/Blue remake (which we’ve already fucking had!).

Lazy, stupid, lazy, stupid.
    fire red and leaf green are older than dppt
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

this looks like the game to get the go crowd to care about pokemon again (aka literally everyone who played go which is everyone for about 3 months) to then get the main game next year
    I’d be interested to see the number of people who get this game and who also integrate it with Pokémon Go in some way. If I do get this game, I won’t do a damn thing with Pokémon Go. I still haven’t touched that retarded app yet and never have any intention of doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    try 3 minutes for me when I saw no battles or pvp.
    they showed battles in the trailer tho...
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they showed battles in the trailer tho...
    He was talking about pokemon go.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    fire red and leaf green are older than dppt
    I don’t know how many times we have to point this out to you, but Fire Red and Leaf Green are already remakes of prior games. Counting them as games that need to be remade is beyond asinine. Just because you can’t wrap your head around that doesn’t make it any more true.

But apparently Gamefreak shares your retarded reasoning, so there we have it. Although I’m chalking this up more to laziness and ineptitude on their part than anything.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2018-05-30 at 01:50 AM.

So its a combined version of Go and the Original.

I have no interest in the Go features or the Pokeball. So ill likely play it as close as I can to a normal Pokemon game if I get it. Not shocked they are still selling two half's to a game and I won't be shocked when its $60 ether.

I need to see how it actually play's outside a short trailer.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I’d be interested to see the number of people who get this game and who also integrate it with Pokémon Go in some way. If I do get this game, I won’t do a damn thing with Pokémon Go. I still haven’t touched that retarded app yet and never have any intention of doing so.
    i started playing because my son loves pokemon so it's great to get outside and play, too many kids these days want to sit on their ass playing games, i have a small army of Ho-Oh & Latios just from this month of pokemon go, glad to see i can put the weaker ones in this game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i started playing because my son loves pokemon so it's great to get outside and play, too many kids these days want to sit on their ass playing games, i have a small army of Ho-Oh & Latios just from this month of pokemon go, glad to see i can put the weaker ones in this game lol.
    So you rather they stand and play games? I guess that's more healthy.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like, they better let me play with a pro controller.

my guess is gen 8 was taking too long so they pumped out a quick remake so they could still have a pokemon title this year.

all their previous comments insinuated that the switch game would be a new gen and the fact that they announced the next one already means its clearly been in development

Fucking Kanto remake. How fucking lazy and pitiful. Has Gamefreak really sunk this low?

Once again, WHERE IS OUR FUCKING D/P REMAKE!? If you are going to be fucking lazy Gamefreak, at least give us the remake we deserve. All this catering to Genwunners is getting fucking ridiculous. First with all the Alolan forms in Sun and Moon with lots of references to Kanto and now another full on Red/Blue remake (which we’ve already fucking had!).

I have never seen you happy.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Pokeball catching mechanic is actually a feature of go that I think it quite positive. As someone who's been going on a mass catching spree lately and knows how boring it is, this might make it a bit more exciting.

Initially I was pretty upset as I thought this was the core RPG game they were talking about, but now that they stated that game is coming late 2019, I actually think this is quite an ingenious move. Get all the Pokemon Go fans into a game with the core RPG mechanics, and then introduce them to the real shit next year. Definitely excited to play Pokemon Co-op with my girlfriend. Even if it looks like it's gonna be a cakewalk.

Seems there has been a leak of a 3DS pokemon game as well. (Or some sites have fucked up there placeholder)

And hey like I said the Switch pokemon game is $60.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MT8AIBE...0-e64404bb4ffe

10+ Year Old Account

Jesus christ, this mad over video games.

Especially, this mad over the worst region. The only good thing in Sinnoh was the music.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So you rather they stand and play games? I guess that's more healthy.
    when half the UK & USA is rapidly approaching obesity yup i'd rather more people got out and walked, and gaming is one of the biggest things of this generation, children are basically raised on smart phones and tablets for entertainment.

(I'm not interested in anyone's opinion of raising children or whats good/bad for them etc over 90% of mmo-c has no idea what raising a child is like, and you wouldn't ask a virgin how to have sex so i'm sure as hell not going to listen people without children sitting on their high horses in a fantasy world of perfect child rearing, not saying you are btw just a warning if people take it that way.) let's focus on the actual games here.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I have never seen you happy.
    Maybe stop supporting terrible games then? There’s plenty of games talked about on here that I really like. It’s just that you seem to always come into the conversation on terrible games when I’m pointing that fact out.