10+ Year Old Account
    Cinematic was great and in-game footage also looks amazing. I will definitely chance support for this game - here's hoping we get the Skaven eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    This is the post I was looking for to quote. Everyone can make nice cinematics...and this was pretty much just "ok". But I guess somebody who is "in the lore" can get excited about it. Me, as somebody who has zero idea about warhammer I was like ...underwhelmed.
    There's no specific lore points addressed in the cinematic, it just unveils the setting for the Warhammer world.

Quote Originally Posted by Romano View Post
    What about Attila ?
    The same weak game with a few nice features added.
    At the end the naval combat is still shitty, the land combat is still okish, the AI still stupid,...

Rome 2 was so badly designed, Attila could not salvage this mess.
    Last edited by Faldric; 2015-07-14 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Someone post the new Demigryph vid so everyone can see it's glory. My phone won't let me.
    I posted it 2 pages back on Monday like minutes after they released it :P. Gotaa keep up on the posts yo xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    To be fair, in Sigmar's time, they humans were all more primitive tribes men and were probably more similar in culture and body type to how the norse men from Norsca are today. Unlike back then, and unlike Simgar, men of the empire aren't giant behemoths and the norse men usually tower over them, even those un-touched by chaos. In fact, the norse tribes ancestors come from the same human tribes from about the empire in that time that decided to move north.
    Actually, the Norsii were in fact a prior, northern (ie: from the Chaos Wastes) migration along with the Frikings, Ungols and Roppsmenn that predates the later Blackfire Pass migration of the eastern tribes who would later become the Empire.

This is also why the Norsii were religiously different from the Unberogens or Teutogens - worshiping the Chaos Gods rather than say, Ulric or Taal.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    I posted it 2 pages back on Monday like minutes after they released it :P. Gotaa keep up on the posts yo xD
    Yeah I'm such a damn slacker

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks amazing so far

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Your too late, Throren!

Who wants to bet that if Karl Franz was running Tamriel, the Thalmor wouldn't have gotten away with any of their shit?

Think I just creamed my pants.

Valyrian he probably passed out from the awesomeness.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously needs some work like the greenskin animations, particles and more but I hope the final game will be amazing.

Can't wait for the full view of the e3 demo of blackfire pass
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2015-07-17 at 07:23 PM.

That's what I get for sleeping in! Haha but man that was awesome, I hope they do a video like that for each leader/race!

I would love for one showcasing the dwarfs and High King Throgrim Grudgebearer.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also a good interview with the devs

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Valyrian he probably passed out from the awesomeness.
    This came to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing CA ever makes again will be a preorder/prepurchase after the state Rome 2 launched in. I even like Warhammer but I've seen it screwed up too many times to have any built in faith in the IP. I found the trailer to be a bit of a let down but it might be an after launch buy if its worth it.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    I'll be pre ordering it as soon as it comes up, enjoyed Rome 2 from the very beginning, never had any problems with bugs, guess I was lucky that way.

The 30th this month they will show the gameplay that angry joe and all the gaming sites/press watched at e3. Will be awesome as he'll seeing it in motion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't pre order because Rome 2 was a total joke, but i will still get hyped.

Throren your late again!

- - - Updated - - -

Diehard Warhammer fanboys not even able to post their will-be new favorite game's videos before infidels like me can.

I WAS AT WORK DAMMIT

I'll get the next one, I swear it!

Fuck can't watch, in Poland on festival and the wifi sucks ass here, chaos is strong in Poland though seen a few already with chaos stars tattooed.

Deleted
    I'm still extremely confused by a Total War : Warhammer
    wait & see