Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I really really doubt 3 million people left because they couldn't ride their flying birdies, and I doubt we'll lose 3 million more. Do some people only play the game to fly, or something?

The thing that makes me saddest is we won't see the wow population graphs for 3 more months.

Mmmmm....all those "No flying tears" are yummy!
    I'm glad there is no more flying.

"While there was certainly convenience in being able to completely explore the world in three dimensions, that also came at the expense of gameplay like targeted exploration, like trying to figure out what's in that cave on top of a hill and how do I get up there"

Yep, take away flying for the 2 days the exploration lasts and then have 1 year+ of inconvenience. Sounds like a good idea.

Havent left my garrison since i dinged 100 on my main and my alts cause i have zero reason too.

No reason to farm, no reason to do archy and its easier to get lucky on the group finder to find rares.

Blizz listened to the hipsters and the ones on pvp servers and fucked everyone else.

No flying for the future. Oh that's gonna go over about as well as Cata's guild level system did. :/

That's it... I am sure I am not the only one who was just being patient with blizzard about the no flying. I am done... since I don't care how the ground feels I don't get scared by elite NPCs chasing me I am not 10 anymore lol -1 Player..

Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    people that like flying are newcomers that dont have a clue.
    No flying is the right way to go in rpg mmos
    Just cancelled my sub which was open since January 2005 over this.

The 3 million subs that were lost were the 3 million players that came back hoping for Burning Crusade with rose colored glasses thinking WoW "Was going back to its roots" only to find out it did and it wasn't that great.

Quote Originally Posted by amzraptor View Post
    I don't get scared by elite NPCs chasing
    I was soloing the elite rares in Nagrand and the Shatt daily elites the day i dinged 100, there isn't much you can't solo as a warlock.

everyone is so pessimistic, in this interview we learned that 6.2 is not the last content patch, story quests that everyone has been asking for, new raid for the pvers, new factions with rewards(hype) possibly some pvp incentives. Flying is boring, it makes the game lonely and you are too safe. The only thing keeping you in this game was the ability to fly? We should be able to use our current flying mounts in place of flight paths.

Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    Mmmmm....all those "No flying tears" are yummy!
    I'm glad there is no more flying.
    its sad that people like you dont realize that no flying hurts the Game

Actually i feel betrayed by Blizzard as they said they add flying... thats the only Reason i even bought this Expansion i dont mind 1 or 2 Patches with no flying but yeah awesome ACTIVISION-Blizzards.. but thats how you work now i guess.

newcomers lmao.been here since van and from what i see most who dont want flying are just pvp goons who cry cuz the guy 20 lvls below them flew away.and i wonder how many of you morons why say no flying makes this game better do A.sit in your garrison all day never going out cept to B.use lfg or lfr and port there and back again never leaving the garrison.meh whatever ill just keep goin back to grabbin missions and gettin fancy raid gear without stepping foot out of my garrison buy tokens with the gold from said missions so i dont spend another dime on this game.and keep playin FF14 which is about to add flying to it.better lookin mounts to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    its sad that people like you dont realize that no flying hurts the Game

Actually i feel betrayed by Blizzard as they said they add flying... thats the only Reason i even bought this Expansion i dont mind 1 or 2 Patches with no flying but yeah awesome ACTIVISION-Blizzards.. but thats how you work now i guess.
    How exactly? I am genuinely curious because honestly an argument could be made for both sides. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it hurts the game outright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad there will be no flying.

I hope Blizzard temporarily suspends their account for being on too long, like they did for me once.

Being able to fly added convenience, but removed the ability to add things like targeted exploration of the world and made the world feel smaller and less dangerous.
    But... Draenor felt tiny on foot...

Quote Originally Posted by wellofsouls View Post
    Flying is boring, it makes the game lonely and you are too safe.
    I find that without flying i just don't leave my garrison to do stuff i otherwise would. I would say not having flying makes the game even more lonely because it discourages you from even leaving your garrison.

I m disappointed, no flying is so 4 expansions ago, I could understand for the new patch content to not be able to fly, but for 6.0? I mean, come on. I don't think I have left my garrison other than for raids and sometimes to do daily apexis quests, and that's it, there was no initiative for me to go outside, and that's because it's been chosen for me where I can or cannot fly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Just cancelled my sub which was open since January 2005 over this.
    If you really cancelled your sub ONLY because of no flying, your simple just stupid.
    However if you actually have a decent reason fair enough.
    But if it's ONLY because of no fly you're retarded

Infracted for flaming.