Thread: 6.2 BIS list

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluarex View Post
    Any1 made an arms bis list yet or have I missed it ?
    most likely the same, maybe ring different. stack mastery, ms -> mouswheel up, cs -> mousewheel down and win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hafizah View Post
    most likely the same, maybe ring different. stack mastery, ms -> mouswheel up, cs -> mousewheel down and win
    I'd assume mastery would pull ahead of crit considering the amount of mortal strikes you need to press when you get 4set,someone smarter pls confirm.

Deleted
    mastery doenst scale with rend, so still no reason to stack mastery on aoe. yes, you have basicly no cd on ms, but the dpe for rend is far higher than ms. also balancing is not even done.
    there is your "smart" answer

The reason you want crit for AoE is for Bladestorm mainly. On any fight you use BS you'll want to have a crit heavy build, and on the fights you use either of the other two talents Mastery will yield higher results.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

As Warriorsarri said in a previous interview, Arms would be using a different set of gear for 1/2/3+ targets. If anyone makes, or find a list that shows such a list, please provide a link. It would be appreciated.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    You won't use it over T17 in encounters which allow you to Meat Cleave.
    Really? Stick with T17 over T18 on HAC? Or is it dependant on ilvl difference (like Mythic T17 vs. Heroic T18 for example)?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodgnome View Post
    Really? Stick with T17 over T18 on HAC? Or is it dependant on ilvl difference (like Mythic T17 vs. Heroic T18 for example)?
    Quoting myself because lazy.

Single Target M T17 vs N T18 (same gear, just replacing 4p M T17 with 4p N T18).

AoE comparison isn't worth showing. T17 wins.

Single Target M T17 vs M T18 (only tier changed).

Single Target Trinket Combinations

HAC Trinket Combinations

Single Target Mythic Comparison Sim (most everything except T17 upscaled to 730, leg ring, best trinkets; ignore top two results)

HAC Mythic Comparison (same as above)

- - - Updated - - -

M T18 is worth by a small margin (30k) at/around 730 ilvl. 30k sounds like a lot but in comparison to the gain for other classes and taking into account the 120 item level boost, it really isn't that big. Keep in mind it's also pure single target.

You'll see in HAC that T18 takes a slight edge over T17; that's mostly just because of the variables of the sim. In practice it could really go either way. If you just Bladestorm and go back to ST, T18 will probably win. If you spend any time Meat Cleaving, T17 will probably take back the lead.

So.. you'll use M T17 until 4p M T18, and then you might use it for pure single target, but for your raids sake I'd say you should probably collect it last. Still it makes T18 somewhat worth using. That's what happens when you buff a tier bonus by 400%.
    and

Looks like Pebble (statstick) is better than we thought. Other trinkets getting nerfed made it stronger in comparison, even though it's several ilvls behind.

Here are combinations (NT18 / MT17):

*Please keep in mind how close these numbers actually are. Ignoring ilvl difference this is about as balanced as balanced can be.

Ultimately... doesn't change much. It's slightly stronger than others but not enough so to impact overall balance, just our trinket choices. Don't jump to conclusions though, I'd expect more balancing changes to come.

- - - Updated - - -

And here's HAC:

TLDR: MT18 is not a significant gain over MT17 on ST and is marginal at best on HAC (under the right conditions). Neither are worth us actually taking T18 until Mythic and even then we should probably be the last people in the raid group to collect it.

- - - Updated - - -

*I wrote 30k in that post, but it's actually 3k, as reflected in the picture.

@Archimtiros

Nice post. Thank you.

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

Sorry if this has already been asked but with the way the 2/4pc for arms works would taste for blood be a better option then sudden death for two target cleave?

7+ Year Old Account
    TfB has always been the better option for 2+ targets.

I was under the impression that TfB was for 3+ targets and sudden death was for 2 targets.

With high gear in current tier SD is worth more on 1-2 fights.
    With T18 4set TfB is the best talent for single target.
    My Stream

Didn't you take TfB for hanz and franz though?

I did with low gear, nowadays I use SD most often.
    My Stream

Looks like I need to dust off my arms rotation.... sigh....

It is looking like arms will be used in more fights then fury this next raid instance. At least from the sim numbers I'm seeing now. Also, do any of the crafteds work into these lists at all? At least pre-HFCmythic gearing, it looks possible.

Quote Originally Posted by VaevictusVII View Post
    It is looking like arms will be used in more fights then fury this next raid instance. At least from the sim numbers I'm seeing now. Also, do any of the crafteds work into these lists at all? At least pre-HFCmythic gearing, it looks possible.
    I don't know what sims you've looked at which are making you say that.

Lets keep this thread to BIS lists... but i would like to see a seperate thread with Arms/Fury sims.

Most guilds aren't going to kill Mythic Archimonde at least for a couple months after release. What other weapon would you guys think would be best to go after for Fury during progression?

Looks like a toss up between Fel Lord Zakuun mastery/multistrike 2h and Xhul'horac crit/multistrike 1h.
    Last edited by TheValkyrie; 2015-06-12 at 02:34 PM.