Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I honestly think this:

is better than the cover.

Deleted

Please tell me i'm not the only one who sees it

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Fuck... you ruined her for me now.
    Good thing you weren't looking for a partner eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Alright. They're playing a game then. Or at least that's how I'll perceive it. They have every right to, and I have every right to know, or believe that the male is a female. I'm happy to hear there are precautions in those situations. Even though I doubt every transgender is sensitive to that moral, but If a transgender plays it responsibly then so be it. I still remain a bit skeptical though. If they were suffering from depression before the switch. Does it just disappear after the change? Or do many of the physiological issues remain. Or even new one's arise.
    I can't speak for all transgendered individuals, I can just cite statistical trends and look them up if you're interested. Statistically: Depression and Anxiety symptoms are less prevelant in trans individuals under HRT (Hormones), and after SRS (surgery) but never actually get to the point of being near societal norm. There have been cases where it gets worse after HRT and SRS, but that is why there is a strict obsticle course of therapists and physisians that one has to go through, first. I can also say that cases of depression and anxiety increase dramatically under conversion therapy (the get over it approach).

For me. I found that my depression is getting better now, where as it had been getting worse before. There was a noticable difference post HRT, but it was not a magic pill. I have issues, but I can cope with them now.

Deleted
    Fuck... you ruined her for me now.
    They could play twins in Season 5.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I honestly think this:

is better than the cover.
    Look at the size of those feet!

Dude has gotta have a huge dick.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Aah! Aah! Dude looks like a lady!

Not in that way. Every time I see her on American Horror Story, I'm going to be seeing Caitlyn (Bruce) now.
    Oh, never mind then.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Aah! Aah! Dude looks like a lady!
    Tradewind already made that joke.

Well not quite, I said "Bruce looks like a lady!"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baexx View Post
    [CENTER]
    This just in Bruce Jenner cosplays the flashes "catliyn"
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Tradewind already made that joke.
    I was just singing a catchy song.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I was just singing a catchy song.
    As a famous person once said, "Come on, step it up!".

15+ Year Old Account
    Has he even reached his final form?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    I can't speak for all transgendered individuals, I can just cite statistical trends and look them up if you're interested. Statistically: Depression and Anxiety symptoms are less prevelant in trans individuals under HRT (Hormones), and after SRS (surgery) but never actually get to the point of being near societal norm. There have been cases where it gets worse after HRT and SRS, but that is why there is a strict obsticle course of therapists and physisians that one has to go through, first. I can also say that cases of depression and anxiety increase dramatically under conversion therapy (the get over it approach).

For me. I found that my depression is getting better now, where as it had been getting worse before. There was a noticable difference post HRT, but it was not a magic pill. I have issues, but I can cope with them now.
    Well, I'll take it as your doing well by having this conversation. I'm assuming one who still had a chip on his/her shoulder would have probably cursed me for being inquisitive. I'm sure there's transgenders that weren't depressed pre and post HRT. My main curiosity was from the ones who were feeling trapped, depressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominable View Post
    This just in Bruce Jenner cosplays the flashes "catliyn"
    Except its Caitlin not Catliyn on the Flash, close but no cigar.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, absolutely no photoshop used at all on this pic. None whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    ...close but no cigar.
    That's particularly appropriate for this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's particularly appropriate for this thread.
    How so? Unless you are just referring to the phallic shape of a cigar.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest I find this entire Jenner ordeal kinda disrespectful to trans and their life changes more than it is positive. The level of detail that has been spent analyzing and covering this is more about self promotion of a celebrity who had fallen out of the limelight and wanted more attention. Good for her on finally being who she wants to be, but you don't see the thousands of other trans having their success stories plastered on the cover of Vanity Fair.

This is cheap and pathetic.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    How so? Unless you are just referring to the phallic shape of a cigar.
    Yes, that is what I was referring to, I though it was quite obvious