Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

The names Reminds me of digimon and megaman

10+ Year Old Account
    AWW SHIT NIGGA. LETS GO. SUN AND MOON BABY.

Although I wonder what this means for Pokemon Z.

Sun and Moon, eh? Looks like no ordianary Hype Train can help us now.

Thankfully, Kerbals have just what we need.

15+ Year Old Account
    So perhaps we get the moon, the sun, and then the third is the eclipse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon Moon and Sun... Not trusting that til we see GF announce it.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    So perhaps we get the moon, the sun, and then the third is the eclipse?
    or we get gen 4 remakes then gen 8 on nx.

i hope moon and sun takes place in kanto

CHOO CHOO

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    or we get gen 4 remakes then gen 8 on nx.

i hope moon and sun takes place in kanto

CHOO CHOO

What would we be able to do in Kanto story wise? We've been there twice (though the second time wasn't very story driven)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hype to the MAX! BOOOM! J37 F0RC3 HYP3 7RA1N!

So, by rights if it is a new gen, we should see a huge roster of new pokemon as it falls on an odd generation (Gens 1, 3, & 5 all featured new pokemon into the 100s, whereas Gens 2, 4, & 6 featured smaller amounts of new species but more emphasis on improving existing species (evos and pre evos, megas) and improving game quality (gen 2 had dark and steel, the breeding system, shiny pokemon; gen 4 had the physical/special split began introducing 3d elements); gen 6 introduced megas, fairy type, full 3d, wonder trading).

Ill admit/agree that Sun/Moon sounds like a fan game name/a megaman battlenetwork version (it actually is MMBN Red Sun and Blue Moon).

Also, hai my fwends! And Khaz *glares shiftily while burning a drawing of Sceptile*
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    What would we be able to do in Kanto story wise? We've been there twice (though the second time wasn't very story driven)
    maybe a prequel about oak and agitha, the story could be about a young giovanni forming team rocket, maybe it ends with cinnabar lab exploding and giovanni avoiding prison by becoming a gym leader

or it could be a sequel taking place in modern times. been almost what 15 - 20 years since gen 2

fr/lg = or/as -> hg/ss = plt -> b/w -> b/w 2 -> x/y -> s/m?

assuming sun and moon isnt parallel to a previous gen thats plenty of time, maybe a team rocket reformed under silver, or maybe giovanni had another kid and silver could be the professor vs his brother, or maybe a gym leader

would fit with it being the anniversary without being a remake
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post

Also, hai my fwends! And Khaz *glares shiftily while burning a drawing of Sceptile*

You guys need to calm down, these are unconfirmed. Same thing happened with Pokemon Gray and Delta Emerald. I would not be surprised if these didn't turn out to be the next main series games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post

You guys need to calm down, these are unconfirmed. Same thing happened with Pokemon Gray and Delta Emerald. I would not be surprised if these didn't turn out to be the next main series games.
    Exactly why I don't trust it til GF says it's true/false

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post

pokemon grey WAS going to get made until nintendo told gamefreak they werent allowed to unless they put it on 3ds

they also both didnt have logos nor were trademarked a day before a direct

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-R/B/G/Y Kanto would feel awkward, IMO; unless they locked it to just solely be a story driven game with no allowance of interaction with regions outside of Kanto (no gen 2 mons existed in Kanto, only on the Sevii Islands iirc).
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Pre-R/B/G/Y Kanto would feel awkward, IMO; unless they locked it to just solely be a story driven game with no allowance of interaction with regions outside of Kanto (no gen 2 mons existed in Kanto, only on the Sevii Islands iirc).
    they could just handwave that like they do in the anime

7+ Year Old Account
    Sun and Moon would be sweet, but I heard they were holding off on expansions until Pokémon GO was out and finished....

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if anyone yet told this here, but according to my IRL best friend, Finland HAS Mew event. Just makes me question why has Finnish Nintendo-site still not announced this?

My friend went to visit BR Toys today, tried his luck by asking and got handed a code. So to all the Finnish people here, yes. It's here, but it's unannounced. I'm assuming it has the same dates as the ones in Sweden, Norway etc. (Until 30th of April)

So aye, if no one has mentioned it yet, here you go! (My apologies if someone has mentioned it, I just woke up)

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by Zandro View Post
    Sun and Moon would be sweet, but I heard they were holding off on expansions until Pokémon GO was out and finished....
    pokemon go has nothing to do with gamefreak, its a licensed game

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/27f5/i/2010/216/8/8/no_337___338_lunatone__solrock_by_quebracabeza13.png]
    perfect time for evos

Quote Originally Posted by iock View Post
    I don't know if anyone yet told this here, but according to my IRL best friend, Finland HAS Mew event. Just makes me question why has Finnish Nintendo-site still not announced this?

My friend went to visit BR Toys today, tried his luck by asking and got handed a code. So to all the Finnish people here, yes. It's here, but it's unannounced. I'm assuming it has the same dates as the ones in Sweden, Norway etc. (Until 30th of April)

So aye, if no one has mentioned it yet, here you go! (My apologies if someone has mentioned it, I just woke up)

Finnish Nintendo site has announced it and all other Mythical Ditros.