Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm... another Kanto tip:

he Telubi-kun magazine has showcased a special part of the Pokémon Sun & Moon anime happening on September 14th and September 21st. During these two episodes, Ash & Pikachu return to Kanto breifly for a school project, visiting his old Pokémon, and meets up with Brock & Misty and battles them once more, Brock with Mega Steelix and Misty with Mega Gyarados.

Now i wonder if new game will let us go back to kanto to see lillie or something.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Honestly weird that they pull out random megas at this point.

It's an abandoned previous gen gimmick. Would have made more sense if Misty and Brock had been given Z-Moves.

Actually giving their Pokémon signature Z-Moves would have been brilliant marketing synergy. Imagine dropping USUM trailer after those episodes with the new Z-Moves and announcing Brock and Misty as new Battle Tree trainers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit:

It has been confirmed that Marshadow will be distributed in the US through Gamestop on October 9th through October 23rd and at select retailers in Europe on October 1st through November 14th. This Marshadow is Level 50 with the moves Spectral Thief, Close Combat, Force Palm and Shadow Ball and comes with the Marshadium Z. We'll bring more dates and locations as they come, but in the meantime our Event Database has been updated with details of this distribution

Also:
    Nintendo of America have announced a special Veteran Trainer Dual Pack for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. It comes with both games, 16 art cards and a download code for 200 Poké Balls to be redeemed in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. It'll be released on November 17th 2017

Normal code distribution. Good thing I have gamestop nearby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Normal code distribution. Good thing I have gamestop nearby.
    Gamestop doesnt exist here . Or retrailer big enogh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing a Moon Wonderlocke, and my 1st 3 mons are a lvl 3 Yungoos, lvl 8 Metapod, and a lvl 1 Magikarp.

Yungoos is putting in the finest of work, Metapod hasn't done anything yet because it's high enough lvl as is (haven't started on the Trainer School yet.
    While Magikarp is being a PITA because it doesn't get Tackle until lvl 15 ._.

I mean, Magikarp is weak enough as is, it could get Tackle at lvl 5 or something. You're gonna have to switch train it anyways.

Oh, and Yungoos and Magikarp are both -Att natures. So thats a thing :|

- - - Updated - - -

And, why is that entire magazine scan in Japanese, but the trademarks and stuff down the bottom are in English? Do trademarks have to be in English worldwide, regardless of what language the country uses?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    And, why is that entire magazine scan in Japanese, but the trademarks and stuff down the bottom are in English? Do trademarks have to be in English worldwide, regardless of what language the country uses?
    Dunno if they have to be, but using international form is safe. No confusion anywhere.

I still don't know why they think giving a player 200 pokeballs is good enough for preordering, although at least having some art cards is better than the nothing we've mostly gotten the last few generations.

Brock looks like an abomination. Misty looks decent enough but poor Brock. He looks like one of his siblings rather than the oldest of 10 kids, like he's been made younger. The character designs being rounder just don't work for him like the other characters.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Like any SuMo girl, Misty is cute but Brock looks stupid (like Ash).

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like Ash and Brock are standing over an air vent, or are preparing to turn Super Saiyan 1 (for Brock, at least).

I got a Magnemite in the Trainer school as my encounter, and I was freaking out because I had ALWAYS had a trouble catching one when I played through the area, even using the Ultra Balls and low health, etc. It was ripping into my Yungoos with Thundershocks, despite being Adamant and lower level. But I managed to get it on my first Pokeball,
    and traded it off. I got a Korean, Adamant, Gale Wings Fletchling in response...
    I am deeply concerned he is going to die somehow. But I will try my hardest to keep him goin' strong.

People have been going around making these:

I specifically didn't repeat pokemon, otherwise Volcarona would be my favorite fire and bug type, Mega Sceptile favorite dragon, Crobat favorite poison type, and so on. You can make your own here: http://www.cpokemon.com/seccion/herramientas/tipos/en/

@Tahuun
    my child, i finally got you ready ;__;

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account

My favorites are not by a pure power tho.

Mine have nothing to do with competitive. An everything to do with the initial play-through heroes ;__;
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Hmmm... another Kanto tip:

he Telubi-kun magazine has showcased a special part of the Pokémon Sun & Moon anime happening on September 14th and September 21st. During these two episodes, Ash & Pikachu return to Kanto breifly for a school project, visiting his old Pokémon, and meets up with Brock & Misty and battles them once more, Brock with Mega Steelix and Misty with Mega Gyarados.

Now i wonder if new game will let us go back to kanto to see lillie or something.
    Did they change the art style of the anime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Did they change the art style of the anime?
    They did, but they have changed/improved the art style every so often in the anime.

Kanto and Johto style > Hoenn and Sinnoh style > Unova style > Kalos style > Alola style.

The transition from Kalos to Alola has been rough on many people, apparently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    They did, but they have changed/improved the art style every so often in the anime.

Kanto and Johto style > Hoenn and Sinnoh style > Unova style > Kalos style > Alola style.

The transition from Kalos to Alola has been rough on many people, apparently.
    Art style and general quality of drawing/animations are two different things. In Alola (fitting name for the new art style) they changed the art style, most likely to refresh their appeal to 6-10 years old children. Man, back then where Animes were so much more than what Pokemon became now this series had so much potential. They could already have an Ash in his 20s with real deep and involving story lines, but the handheld games are too much of a cash grab it seems - they also release their generations faster now, compared to a 3 years cycle back then.

Whatsoever, guess I just got old, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Khaz the only one ignoring the "DO NOT HOTLINK" footnote :P

I also refuse to acknowledge any kind of Steel favoritism

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    @Tahuun
    my child, i finally got you ready ;__;

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lTw3mhA.jpg?1[IMG]
    You did good.

Might be tad late but how is your conquest in HGSS? Red beaten?