Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokémon Horizons: The Series ep 46.... seems like they are changing style now and go for ingame school setting, like in game. Some characters models look kinda ugly in anime style, compared to game version tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    ROFLMAO....looking at pokemon go drama right now. Laughing my ass off.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I haven't really looked at my avatar because I flat out don't give a shit what it looks like but isn't it like a sliding scale type of thing? so you can adjust it to suit your wants?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I haven't really looked at my avatar because I flat out don't give a shit what it looks like but isn't it like a sliding scale type of thing? so you can adjust it to suit your wants?
    Any avatar you made in that game was changed without your imput and make look to be a alien and not a human

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Any avatar you made in that game was changed without your imput and make look to be a alien and not a human
    ok mine is a lot whiter than it used to be. and there was a setting for even whiter. but yeah, all these posts I am seeing on reddit about pants not looking good on bigger avatars... well, just don't change it to be bigger lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    The sliders help only so much when the base model is formless blob.

Not to mention the complete removal of female model. Some inclusivity that is.

I really like the option that u can create a fat avatar, but the normal models indeed looking very bad. I dont know why they dont let you choose from virarity of models. If u want to be a female trainer that have well grown female attributes thats fine. If you want to be more like boy-ish girl thats also fine. I mean there are many girls & women out there that dont have big hips, big breasts or a more male looking face and dont want to look like barbie at all, so thats totally fine. More options are always good. Just removing something and force you to pick something new now is bad.

Also the Girl in the video is very superficial, prettyy disgusting behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    The new avatars look horrible. You can't really make a character look good. A lot of outfits are essentially broken.

Dumbest change ever.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code