What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted

The difference in pain after getting a tattoo is massive when you sit for sub 2 hours compared for 6+ hours. Wünderful!

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

So found a weekend raiding guild and now back up to 6 days of raiding woot woot!

Deleted
    Didn't you say just the other day that you were getting tired of the instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Didn't you say just the other day that you were getting tired of the instance?
    I go through phases. If I get bored with it, yeah, however my interest is piqued again.

Deleted
    That's silly

10+ Year Old Account

That's silly
    Nou!

That's silly
    No I just really like raiding. It's like a drug...I may have a problem.

PLUS last Saturday of each month is drunk raid time ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Nou!

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    No I just really like raiding. It's like a drug...I may have a problem.

PLUS last Saturday of each month is drunk raid time ^^
    Still silly.

Still silly.
    You're being a meanie head today joy.