Deleted
    I don't think anyone here actually thinks that they are the same game

+ 1

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I don't think anyone here actually thinks that they are the same game
    No, I don't think I've seen anyone who thinks they're the same game, but I do believe that everyone I've talked to thus far about Paladins have been dismissive towards it because of Overwatch, which, in my eyes, is a shame.

Deleted
    Well, if you dislike OW because of the style of game it is, it's not a too far of a stretch to assume you wont like Paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    That UI is a fucking eyesore.

tbh, I was gonna DL Paladin to give it a try, but guild forced me to get healer ready as it seems that we'll be lacking them so I've been busy today leveling up my dudu
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Wanna borrow my Drewwit?
    Is he horde & on Skullcrusher, I'm too much of a cheapskate to even consider transfer/faction change

+6
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

7+ Year Old Account
    + 7

7+ Year Old Account
    + 5

+ 2

Well, I 100%'d Evoland today. I like the concept, but...eh. I can't recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Is he horde & on Skullcrusher, I'm too much of a cheapskate to even consider transfer/faction change
    Darkspear
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Well, I 100%'d Evoland today. I like the concept, but...eh. I can't recommend it.
    I'm only missing Dodgeball. Tried it a few times, got frustrated... That game was fun until about the moment you left that cave, after that it was just a boring meaningless frustrating grind. Did you know there's a sequel?

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/gallery/ex8kN

+4

+ 2

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I'm only missing Dodgeball. Tried it a few times, got frustrated... That game was fun until about the moment you left that cave, after that it was just a boring meaningless frustrating grind.
    You mean you found all the stars and grinded 50k and everything, but didn't do that? Huh. Well, he's easy enough if you realize that when he spawns bats, you can prolong the fight and just kill them until you refill back to maximum health (taking damage is okay, you only have to end the fight at 100% hp).

Did you know there's a sequel?
    Yeah, can't say I'm that interested, though.