So before I start, I'll admit I haven't sought out any info. I may/probably am in the wrong here, but this is coming from someone who has little to no info about deflategate. That said, that doesn't diminish their play. Yes, they have had scandals, but I hardly think deflating footballs carried them from mediocrity to being consistently atop the league. Did it contribue? Sure. But I really doubt that cheating would literally be the difference between winning and losing. They have a talented roster.

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

Wasn't talking about deflategate.

I'm talking about their previous violation where they were cheating to get people's play calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..