+9

That's a fairly rude thing to say.

“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”
    ―Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted
    + 10

Deleted
    + 8

+ 9
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    + 10

+11

God used to be the best explanation we'd got, and we've now got vastly better ones. God is no longer an explanation of anything, but has instead become something that would itself need an insurmountable amount of explaining. So I don't think that being convinced that there is no god is as irrational or arrogant a point of view as belief that there is. I don't think the matter calls for even-handedness at all.
    -Douglas Adams, talking about atheism.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+ 8

Anyone have Castle Crashers for PC? I need help. :x

10+ Year Old Account
    I have it but haven't played in a bit. What's your issue?

This "Back off Barbarian" mode is bullshit. I consistently die at 1min, 30sec through 2 minutes even, and I need to last 2mins, 30 seconds. Playing with more players makes it slightly more doable. But it's still ridiculous.

Deleted
    + 9

Deleted
    + 7

+ 4

Are you watching any currently-airing anime, Majad (or anyone else)? Just KonoSuba S2 for me thus far, although I'm trying out Acca and Demi-chan wa Kataritai tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 5

I considered getting back into mech anime.

+ 2

Gross... mech anime? For shame!

Code Geass and TTGL are good, the rest I don't personally care for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    + 2

Gross... mech anime? For shame!

Code Geass and TTGL are good, the rest I don't personally care for.
    I'll give those a look, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    TTGL is the best mecha anime ever.

Deleted
    With the crap net I have. I really haven't bothered yet.... I don't know if I will tbh.

Finished Dr Gray-Man. Right now I'm watching Eureka Seven and I'm trying to finish Monster (it's been almost 2 years since I started xd). After those, I've got Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, Aria, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, Tekkonkinkreet and I think that's it I have to watch.

If that isn't enough for the next 4 months or so. I guess I'll start watching airing anime... Either way, I so want to watch Little Witch Academia. God damn.

Is this season any good?

- - - Updated - - -

+ 3

- - - Updated - - -

I still have anime from last season to finish.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

± 0

I can't really say if this season is good, since I've only been watching one (KonoSuba) show. I'm currently listening to The Weebcast to figure out what is worth listening to. I don't think it sounds like a strong season for me.