+ 2

Was listening to the Legion soundtrack, it's sooooo gooooooooood.

I kinda miss Legion, it's so much better than this last thing. Battle for Azeroth? Pandaria was even better. Wrath of the Lich King will always have this special thing since I started playing there. Cataclysm was kinda fun too, but think Pandaria is the best expansion so far.

Anyone here playing Remnant From The Ashes?

+3

TBC best expac!

+5

God damn, y u do dis?

+ 6

The only tracks from Legion I remember are Preserve (fantastic! Especially @1:30 - 2:10) and Anduin's theme. Only thing I can remember from BFA is the Boralus theme and Kul'Tiran inn chantey.

(Just checked my playlist; I actually liked four more Legion tracks. This is why you make playlists, so you don't forget!)

Mists of Pandaria, on the other hand, had the best soundtrack of any expansion. Gosh, so many great tracks! The entire soundtrack was bonkers! 5.4 was abso-lutely bonkers!

As much as people like to hate on WoD, you can't deny it had an incredible soundtrack.

+ 7

Well, that's interesting... I completely forgot WoD existed. Glad I bought all the CE's from WotLK, Blizzard does make some nice music.

+ 8
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    +4

WoW has music?

+5

Apparently!

Mists of Pandaria was actually a very good expansion. The amount of hate it got at release of it just because of pandas was quite crazy

+ 6
    I love MoP WW and BM. They were at their APEX then.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

+ 7

Remnant From the Ashes is a cool game, but they really need to fix the crashes.