Ehhh, well things change

Yes, adding and subtracting letters now!

2a+4 = Mmk
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

It is too much morning, too quickly. The mind recoils in horror.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Mornings are the suck.

The sun does this annoying thing where it makes stuff bright.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

Fortunately there's stew in the pot, and coffee in my cup - I am ready to relax for the weekend.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

3+ Year Old Account
    +10

These numbers are positive

On another note, it's 6am here and I'm cold
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

that's still not how numbers work XD

Maybe he has a condition?

I think she’s just not awake yet, or being silly =p

Maybe he's pulling a joy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

"No joy, no pain. No joy, no pain."

I am on board with this assistance.

Of course you are! Filthy mods

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m here to stop this trend.